Vacancy at A.G.Leventis Nigeria Plc
Posted on: 5 June, 2013
Deadline: 11 June, 2013
View Jobs in General
View Jobs posted same day
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
For over seven decades, AG Leventis (Nig) PLC has provided West Africa with reliable, innovative & affordable products & services.
By focusing on the core markets such as Power, FMCG, Logistics and Real Estate - AGL has become one of the Major forces in Nigeria & beyond.
- Applies scientific and engineering principles in research, development, production technology, quality control, packaging, processing, and utilization of foods: Conducts basic research, and new product research and development of foods.
- Develops new and improved methods and systems for food processing, production, quality control, packaging, and distribution.
- Studies methods to improve quality of foods, such as flavor, color, texture, nutritional value, convenience, or physical, chemical, and microbiological composition of foods.
- Develops food standards, safety and sanitary regulations, and waste management and water supply specifications.
- Tests new products in test kitchen and develops specific processing methods in laboratory pilot plant, and confers with process engineers, flavor experts, and packaging and marketing specialists to resolve problems.
- May specialize in one phase of food technology, such as product development.
- Keep up to date with latest trends in the food service industry and work with the team to introduce new ideas regularly.
Qualifications and Skills
- HND or B.Sc. Food Technology or related course in a recognized tertiary institution with minimum of 2nd class lower.
- 3 to 4 years continuous work experience in the Food industry.
- Candidates should have meticulous attention to detail.
- Have good verbal and written communication skills to explain ideas to other scientists, factory supervisors and operatives.
- Knowledge of a range of sciences and their applications to food.
- Thoroughness, particularly with regard to health, safety and hygiene.
- Age Range: 30 - 45.
Method of Application
Click here to apply online
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- TMT Investment Managing Director at Fosun RZ Capital
- MD/CEO at M-P Infrastructure Limited
- Conference Producer at Clarion Events West Africa
- Front Desk/Personal Assistant at BluePoint Global Services Limited
- Litigation Counsel at Country Chambers
- Project Manager at the Unofficial Christmas Party
- Mobile App and Web Developer at Topstep Nigeria Limited
- Marketer-Chartered Services at Vodstra Limited