Vacancy at A.G.Leventis Nigeria Plc
Posted on: 5 June, 2013
Deadline: 11 June, 2013
View Jobs in General
View Jobs posted same day
For over seven decades, AG Leventis (Nig) PLC has provided West Africa with reliable, innovative & affordable products & services.
By focusing on the core markets such as Power, FMCG, Logistics and Real Estate - AGL has become one of the Major forces in Nigeria & beyond.
- Applies scientific and engineering principles in research, development, production technology, quality control, packaging, processing, and utilization of foods: Conducts basic research, and new product research and development of foods.
- Develops new and improved methods and systems for food processing, production, quality control, packaging, and distribution.
- Studies methods to improve quality of foods, such as flavor, color, texture, nutritional value, convenience, or physical, chemical, and microbiological composition of foods.
- Develops food standards, safety and sanitary regulations, and waste management and water supply specifications.
- Tests new products in test kitchen and develops specific processing methods in laboratory pilot plant, and confers with process engineers, flavor experts, and packaging and marketing specialists to resolve problems.
- May specialize in one phase of food technology, such as product development.
- Keep up to date with latest trends in the food service industry and work with the team to introduce new ideas regularly.
Qualifications and Skills
- HND or B.Sc. Food Technology or related course in a recognized tertiary institution with minimum of 2nd class lower.
- 3 to 4 years continuous work experience in the Food industry.
- Candidates should have meticulous attention to detail.
- Have good verbal and written communication skills to explain ideas to other scientists, factory supervisors and operatives.
- Knowledge of a range of sciences and their applications to food.
- Thoroughness, particularly with regard to health, safety and hygiene.
- Age Range: 30 - 45.
Method of Application
Click here to apply online
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Cashier at Bet9ja
- Real Estate, Telecommunication, and Oil & Gas Professionals at a Leading Multinational Company
- Accounts Clerks at Heirs Holdings Limited
- Job Vacancies at a Leading Group Of Companies
- Job Openings at a Foremost Business Membership Organisation
- Job Vacancies at an Expanding Group of Companies
- MYJOBMAG MUST READ SERIES: GET THE JOB - USE OF ENGLISH