Nigerian Institute of Training and Development is a foremost professional institution in the country that caters for the needs and development of Its members who are Training and Development practitioners across the country
SCHEDULE OF DUTIES
· He/She will serve as the Secretary to the Governing Council and report to the President/Chairman of Council,
· Strategic planning, formulation and implementation of the Institute's Policies using all available resources at his or her disposal in the most efficient and effective Manner.
· Aggressive individual and corporate membership drive
· Will also serve as Secretary to all the statutory Committees of Council,
· Planning, organizing and execution of regular certification programmes and any other training programmes as may be directed by the Council
· Coordinates all Institute's activities and programmes in the areas of Training, Examinations, Inductions, Conferences and other related activities
· Heads the National Secretariat coordinate all departments and staff of the Institute to ensure the attainment of its goals and Objectives
· Liaise with each local branch to ensure coordinated operations and facilitating the establishment of new branches in other parts of the country as may be directed by the Council
· liaise with external bodies i.e. other professional bodies, academics, Government Agencies and affiliated bodies
· A good first degree in Economics, Management, Social Studies or related fields
· A second degree and minimum of 5years as an HRD professional,
· Membership of relevant professional bodies will be an additional advantage
· Sound leadership skills and robust staff coaching and mentoring capacity with proven previous experience
· Ability to work independently and to function well under pressure
· Diplomatic, team building and networking skills
· Excellent analytical, research and report writing skills as well as ability to communicate fluently and effectively,
· Proficient in the use of standard computer software (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Databases, etc.)
· Must have acquired a minimum of 15years post -graduate experience 5 of which must have been in top management position
· Relevant experience in a Membership-based organization will be an added advantage
The remuneration attached to this position is very attractive and is commensurate with what obtains in similar organizations.
Interested candidates should apply in writing including a one-page write-up on why Should be considered for the post He/She should attach a comprehensive resume copies of credentials and mall to email@example.com not later than 2 weeks from the date of this publication.