Globacom Limited is Nigeria's Second National Operator with license covering GSM, Broadband, Gateway Services with subsidiaries in Republic of Benin, Ghana and other West African Countries. As a result of expansion, we require the services of experienced and dynamic Warehouse Managers in various locations in Nigeria.
• Minimum of HND or University degree or equivalent in relevant Engineering Field, Logistics or business-related discipline.
• Masters Degree and/or professional qualification will be an added advantage.
• At least 8 years cognate experience in the various areas of Warehousing & Logistics.
• At least 2 years managerial experience in a corporate environment would be preferable
• Knowledge of Microsoft office. suite and other relevant software package.
• Ensure proper planning, operations and inventory management
• Liaise with relevant Government agencies
• Establish and maintain safety standards in the warehouse.
• Liaise with customers, suppliers and transport companies;
• Plan, coordinate and monitor the receipt, order assembly and dispatch of goods.
• Coordinate the use of automated and computerized systems where utilized.
• Keep stock control systems up to date and ensure inventory accuracy.
• Motivate, organize and encourage teamwork within the workforce to ensure productivity targets are met or exceeded.
• Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
• Negotiation of rates with common carrier.
Qualified candidates should email their Curriculum Vitae
(prepared as a Microsoft Word document and saved with your full names, detailing contact telephone numbers, e-mail address
and scanned passport photograph) to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
within two weeks from the date of this publication. All applications will be treated in strict confidence and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.