Job Vacancies at RoVedana
Posted on: 20 March, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at RoVedana
When your business needs extend beyond your core competencies, turning to a leading firm in outsourcing and consulting services to help you regain your focus. At Rovedana, our world revolves around your business. Our Business Process Outsourcing practice will assist your business in all forms of operational management so you can increase your productivity and reduce overall costs.
- Ensure workshop procedures and systems are known to all staff and strictly followed during repairs on vehicle well as maintenance documentation.
- Ensure workshop facility, equipment & tools are adequately maintained and available in ready to use condition.
- Facilitate the training and development of team members in the department, by providing feedback and coaching to support improvements in their job performance.
- Review customers service orders and inspect the quality of repairs before the release of vehicles.
- Provide technical advice to team members, analyze and interpret data.
- Ensure the workshop observes all warranty process conditions.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bsc/Hnd in mechanical engineering.
- Well-honed leadership and management skills; with an ability to motivate others.
- Hands on ‘real-world’ mechanical experience and knowledge.
- Highly computer literate.
- Excellent grasp of the English language: verbal and written.
- Innovative, inventive and analytical, able to pre-empt and resolve problems with ease.
- Agile, responsive and good under pressure.
- Able to handle conflict and resolve differences of opinion.
go to method of application »
- Responsible for welcoming customers and introducing them to the workshop manager.
- Handling customer complaints and inquiries through telephone, email and other medium.
- Manage the online presence of the company by attending to all clients request via social platforms.
- Promote the company’s products and services on various social media platforms.
Qualification and Requirement
- Candidate must have minimum of OND in any discipline.
- Candidate must be social media savvy.
- Must be computer literate.
- Must possess good customer skills and innate ability to sell and convince clients.
- Individual should possess excellent verbal and written ability.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about RoVedanaSimilar Jobs
- Fresh Vacancies at Safety Consultants and Solutions Provider Limited
- Sales & Marketing Specialists at Tusen Consulting
- Fresh Jobs at Courteville Business Solutions Plc
- Food & Beverage /Quality Control Manager at a Luxury Hotel - Beacongate Limited
- Latest Jobs at Rossland Group
- Instrumentation & Control Engineer at Charles Goodings and Associates (CGA Consulting)
- Job Vacancies at Discovery Cycle Professionals
- Business Development Executives at eRecruiter Nigeria