Ticketing Officers (Internship) at Travelpaddy.com
Posted on: 20 March, 2017
Deadline: 20 April, 2017
View Jobs in Travel and Tours
View All Jobs at Travelpaddy.com
We are an Online Travel Management Company which is registered in Nigeria. And we are geared towards repositioning the Online Travel Market in Nigeria by applying advanced system processes; while distinguishing our brand with exceptional customer service.
Travelpaddy is licensed by the International Air Transport Association (IATA) as well as a registered member of the National Association of Nigerian Travel Agencies (NANTA).
Educational Qualification: Must be a graduate of a reputable university.
- Solve customers’ problems with swift response by attending to customers request both online and offline.
- Responds to emails and live chat in time. Call customers (outbound calls) irrespective of their bookings, spelling out the rules guiding the ticket.
- Marketing: Sourcing of new corporate accounts and management of new and existing corporate accounts
- Responsible for selling airline tickets, hotel vouchers, visa assistant services, tour vouchers to the general public.
- Knowledge of issuing tickets on one or more GDS’s is an added advantage.
- Assist with processing Hotel reservations, flight reservation and tour activities.
- Responsible for any other job function as directed by your supervisor.
Note:Preferably applicants residing in Lekki/Ajah Axis
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Travelpaddy.com career website on domestic.travelpaddy.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Travelpaddy.comSimilar Jobs
- Travel Agents at Lohi Consulting
- Head of Operations at Ashton & Dave Travels and Holidays Limited
- Online Content Editor/ Uploader at Wakanow
- Senior Front-End Developers at Wakanow