Deloitte Nigeria Fresh Graduate Customer Service Representatives Recruitment
Posted on: 14 March, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Deloitte
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Our reputation for providing high quality services with integrity has earned us the trust of our clients and our people. If you're ready for a career with a dynamic organization in an environment that fosters professional development and career advancement, you're ready for Deloitte.
Requisition Code: 132517
- The ideal candidate must be proficient with the use of Microsoft office tools, good communication skills, answering phone calls, and handling complaints.
The candidate will be required to:
- Effectively receive and handle inbound & outbound calls.
- Successfully communicate to all stakeholders and callers in a professional manner.
- Document outcomes of phone calls.
Qualification/Role Specific Competencies/Soft Skills
To be eligible for this role, candidates must:
- Possess minimum of HND/B.Sc Degree from any recognized polytechnic or university in Nigeria.
- Possess post-NYSC work experience.
- Have relevant work experience in a professional environment.
- Good interviewing and report writing skills.
- Computer literate and ability to use Microsoft office tools i.e. MS-word, excel, power-point etc.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with Fluency in English.
- Bi-lingual speakers would have an added advantage. Language preferences include:
- Ability to speak two or more major Nigerian languages (preferably Igbo and Hausa).
- Fluency in French, with advanced certificates of competence from a recognized institution.
- Fluency in Portuguese, with advanced certificates of competence from a recognized institution.
- High confidentiality watch and integrity.
- Good multi-tasking skills, Positive attitude to work, good team player.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Deloitte career website on jobs2.deloitte.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about DeloitteSimilar Jobs
- Cake/Client Service Officer at Simeons Pivot Resources
- Jobs at a Water Manufacturing Company - Bradfield Consulting
- Product Innovation Officer at Proten International
- Latest Vacancies at Protege Management
- Graduate Client Service Representatives at The Zone Park
- Sales Executives at Smart Partners Consulting
- Site Engineer at HReade Limited
- Video Editor at AIM Group Limited