Do you want to teach in a well-equipped school?
Will you be a hero to children beginning their adventures through life?
Will you be the wisdom that brings calm to teenage years?
Do you want to be a part of the 450 years of the Jesuit educational experience?
Then a Job awaits you at Jesuit Memorial College!
Jesuit Memorial College is a Catholic and Jesuit coeducational boarding secondary school open to students of all faiths.
The school is located in Port Harcourt. Like other Jesuit schools all over the world, Jesuit Memorial College seeks to impart to its students the discipline and skills, character and intellectual development that will prepare them to continue their education in the finest universities and ultimately, to assume positions of leadership and positive influence within their families, states and the nation. The school provides education in the sciences and arts and encourages a wide range of interest within a disciplined framework.
Teaching at Jesuit Memorial College offers the following benefits
• An attractive salary scale based on experience and responsibility held,
• Access to an ideal teaching environment which includes computers and well-equipped laboratories,
• Opportunities for professional self-development, computer literacy, in-service training courses,
If you are a graduate teacher with a master's degree in your subject and not afraid of long hours,
hard work and its rewards; resourceful and enjoy challenges, Jesuit Memorial College has a place for you,
Well-qualified teachers are required in the following subjects:
1, English Language/Literature
2. Igbo / Ikwere Language
4. Home Economics
5. Islamic Religious Studies
6 Agricultural Science
7. Physics Technology
8. Introductory Technology
9. Information Technologyl Computer Studies
10. Christian Religious Studies
12, Physical & Health Education
13. Fine Art /Performing Arts
14. Social Studies/Civic Education
15. Music (Must demonstrate the ability to play at least three instruments)
1. Director of Maintenance
2. Dormitory Parents
Please send your letter of application and resume, including your scanned WASSCE certificate along with the other credentials online to Bro. Osaretin T. Jonah, S. J. ( at firstname.lastname@example.org )
INTERVIEWS FOR SHORTLISTED TEACHERS WILL BEGIN ON THURSDAY, JUNE 13TH 2013
JUST AS A COUNTRY IS AS GOOD AS ITS PEOPLE, SO ITS CITIZENS ARE ONLY AS GOOD AS THEIR TEACHERS.