A non-governmental foundation envisioned to promote early interest in the science subjects and also, to improve the knowledge of mathematics among secondary school students in order to make them nation builders through science and technology seeks and Administration/Programme Officer to report directly to the Foundation's Founder and VP of program. The successful candidate will provide administrative related support to the Foundation. Applicants should possess intellectual curiousity, analytical rigor; have passion for social change, and a desire for continuous learning and improvement.
Maintain effective communication between teh Foundation President and Board of Trustees.
Identify grant agencies
Receive and acknowledge letters, emails and respond to enquiries.
Organize, plan, monitor events for grants and students awards.
Organize meetings, liaise withe The Board of Trustees and targeted schools
Report on yearly expensitures regarding teh Foundation's budget and othe rlogistics
Prepare proposals and undertake special projects as assigned.
conduct research for grant purposes.
Perform any other duties as may be assigned.
Qualification and Requirements
- A graduate in Humanities or any relevant discipline from a reputable tertiary institution
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, sound judgement and ability to work independently.
- High integrity and a sense of humor is a plus
- Should be organized and detail oriented.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Previous work experience with a Non profit organization will be a plus.
Interested candidates should send their application letters, and curriculum vitae with relevant documents either by post or email to:
email: firstname.lastname@example.org or
The Human Resources Manager
P.O.Box 19244, Dugbe Ibadan, Oyo State.
All applications must be received two weeks after date of publication.