First Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2013
Posted on: 16 May, 2013
Deadline: 30 May, 2013
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at First Bank
Exciting career opportunity exist for highly competent, energetic, self-motivated and dynamic fresh graduates to join the foremost financial service organisation in the country through the First Bank Graduate Trainee Programme.
First Bank is Nigeria's largest and most successful tier-1 financial institution, operating from over 650 branches across the country. Driven by a vision to be the clear leader and Nigeria's bank of first choice, First Bank has continued to reinvent itself with a view to sustaining its leadership position in the marketplace on all parameters.
The Bank seeks to attract the best talents to fully maximize the immense opportunities available in the economy.
- Not more than 27 years old by June 2013
- Must have completed NYSC with a valid certificate
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree with 'Second Class Lower' or HND with 'Upper Credit'
Key Competencies & Attributes
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Analytical skills
- Self-driven and results-oriented
- Highly innovative with excellent problem-solving skills
- Good team player
- Familiar with global financial trends and developments
- Proficient in the use of Ms Excel, Word and Power Point
Method of Application
Application ends by 12am on the 30th May 2013.
Interested and eligible candidates should Click link to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about First BankSimilar Jobs
- Mo Ibrahim Foundation Leadership Fellowship Program 2018 - African Development Bank (AfDB)
- Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Recruitment for Team Lead, Compensation & Benefits
- VFD Group Graduate Executive Management Trainee Program 2017
- Ecobank Nigeria Latest Recruitment
- Job Opportunities at Opone Johnson & Co
- Latest Jobs at Aguda Titun Microfinance Bank Limited
- Latest Recruitment at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Head, Investment Management At PAL Pensions