As a result of expansion in our Audit and Assurance, Advisory and Consulting practice, there exists in our firm for independent minded, dedicated, enthusiastic, result-oriented, imaginative and experienced.
The ideal candidate will report directly to the Managing Partner.
- Implementation of Corporate Objectives of the firm.
- Routine Statutory Audit of companies in different sectors of the economy.
- Review and Finalization of Audited Accounts.
- Designing and implementation of accounting systems for companies.
- Plan, review and report on all audit and consulting assignments in line with Clients dellverables/tlmetlnes.
- Develop and implement comprehensive internal control procedures for Clients.
- Direct and coordinate activities of the firm.
- Handle and Implement Process Restructuring and Reorganization for clients.
- Serve as arrowhead for ctients !FRS conversion procedures/assignments.
- Perform administrative functions necessary to ensure smooth running of the firm.
- A university degree in any field with a minimum of second class upper degree.
- A professional certification (ICAN/ACCA), not later than 200S is a must.
- Must be between 35 - 40 years old.
- A second degree in Management wilt be an added advantage.
- Should be IFRS certified.
The ideal candidate must:
Have a minimum of 8 years of relevant experience in a medium-sized firm of Chartered Accountants,
Have been leading Audit of large Manufacturing Companies/Commerce and Public Sector organizations/Donor Assisted Projects in the last three years.
Computer literacy (advance use of Excel is very primary) and proficiency in the use of accounting packages such as SUN or Peachtree or Tally etc is a must.
Be proactive and used to working efficiently in a highly pressured competitive environment.
Be full of initiatives and able to lead professional colleagues especially at critical times.
Suitable candidates should send their applications with detailed curriculum vitae to the email addresses below within 2 weeks from the date of the advert