Our Client, a key player in the fast food and catering service industry is in the process of strengthening its senior management position as part of its repositioning strategies. Consequently, there is a need to recruit suitable and qualified individual into the following outlined positions.
Chief Operating Officer Ref: MC/101/COO
This role involves ensuring an excellent market positioning of the Company's brands and implementing strategies to strengthen and grow the business qualitatively.
• A good first degree and an M.Sc / MBA will be an added advantage
• A minimum of 12 years high quality experience with at least 8 years in a senior management role in the fast food/consumer retail sectors
• Strong leadership, communication (written and verbal) and negotiation skills
• Entrepreneurial in outlook to business and a strong return focus with good understanding of business finance and its management
Business Development Manager. Ref: MC/I03/BDM
The key responsibility of this role will be to drive the Company's strategic development by facilitating the implementation of business development strategies the align With the Company's vision and strategic objectives.
• A good first degree and an M.Sc: / MBA will be added advantage
• A minimum of 10 years relevant experience with at least 5 of these years in a senior management
role In the fast food or consumer retail sectors
• Strong leadership, organizational and relationship management skills
• Strong marketing, negotiation and interpersonal skills
• A good understanding of business finance and management
Head, Finance and Accounts. Ref: MC/102/HFA
The core responsibility is to supervise the treasury, accounting and finance functions with strong emphasis on ensuring accounting processes are efficient and effective in capturing all activities.
• A good first degree and membership of a professional body such as ICAN/ACCA/ACMA
• A minimum 8 years relevant experience in the fast food or consumer retails sectors with at least 5 years of these years in a senior management role
• Good leadership, administrative. organizational and analytical skills
• A good knowledge of business processes and enterprise resource management software will be an advantage
Method of Application
All interested applicants should sent a comprehensive (electronic) copy of their Curriculum Vitae (CV) indicating the position of interest and the appropriate position reference as the subject of the mail. All applications should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org within a week of this advert