Axios Foundation Nigeria (AFN) is a Non-for-Profit Organization dedicated to increasing access to quality healthcare and building local capacity for people in Nigeria. AFN has extensive experience in a broad range of areas including Health Facility and Health Systems Strengthening, Drug Logistics, Health Commodities Procurement, Laboratory Strengthening and External Quality Assurance, Monitoring, Evaluation and Research related to these activities
LOGISTICS IMPLEMENTATION SUPPORT OFFICER
We are looking for a suitable candidate to fill the position of LOGISTICS IMPLEMENTATION SUPPORT OFFICER (LAGOS) on the PATHS2 Project.
PATHS 2 is a Department of International Development (DFID) funded project with the objective of improving the planning, financing and delivery of sustainable, pro-poor health services for common health problems in selected states in Nigeria.
In the assigned State, the officer will provide management and technical support to the State Ministry -of Health (SMoH), the Central Medical Stores (CMSs) and Local Government Areas (LGAs) in the implementation of the State Health Sector Strategic Plan and Sustainable Pro-Poor Drug Supply System. Monitors and intervenes at all levels of the State health commodity logistics system to provide for the continuous availability of high quality and affordable health commodities to selected health facilities.
• Post graduate degree in Pharmacy, Public Health, Logistics Management. or relevant field
• 6 years professional experience in health programs with logistics components
• Work experience with NGO is a requirement
• Demonstrated ability to implement, manage, monitor, and evaluate community-based health service and support programs
• Self driven with high sense of quality, efficiency and meeting tight deadlines
• Proficiency in MS Excel, Word & Outlook
• Professional experience in similar field work in assigned state or region is an advantage
• Ability to speak local language is an advantage
Method of Application
Please forward suitability statement (application) and resume (CV) as a single MS Word document within 10 days from the date of publication to; firstname.lastname@example.org. Only applications sent electronically (i.e. bye-mail) with the job title clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered and only short listed candidates will be contacted.
AFN is an equal opportunity employer, and offers a competitive compensation package.