Job Opportunity at the AiDS Prevention Initiative in Nigeria (APIN)
Posted on: 16 February, 2017
Deadline: 23 February, 2017
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at AIDS Prevention Initiative in Nig
AiDS Prevention Initiative in Nigeria Public Health Initiatives is a non-governmental donor-funded organization dedicated to the prevention, treatment, care and support of diseases of public health importance in Nigeria, including HIV/AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria, among others. Since 2001, we have worked closely with key stakeholders to reduce the burden and mitigate the impact of those diseases through cutting edge, innovative & sustainable approaches.
- To provide technical, and programmatic support for the implementation of the Community-based services including HIV Testing Service, care and support gender and QVC programs within the organization and externally in close working relationship with stakeholders which includes but not limited to CSOs, supported health facilities, relevant government agencies, Community ups and network of PLHIVs.
- Provide programmatic and technical support to all community-based activities in Lagos, Oyo & Plateau states
- Contribute to the planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of directorate work plans with quarterly progress report writing of all programmatic activities
- Contribute to the development, implementation, monitoring and evaluation as well as reporting of Community based programs
- To provide technical support in the management of CSOs activities spanning contractual documentations and management, program and service delivery implementation guidelines, performance measurement and quality improvement across APIN states of operations.
- Contribute to capacity building efforts of partners and ensure delivery of high quality services at all program sites using internationally recognized best practices and in line with national guidelines
- Provide oversight and support on bi-directional referrals between communities and health facilities, and gender mainstreaming across program areas within the directorate.
Qualification and Experience
- A degree in Medicine, Nursing, Sciences or Social Sciences. A Master’s degree in Public Health (MPH) will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of six (6) years cognate experience in an NGO or donor-funded environment with expertise in the design, implementation and monitoring of Community programs and Care & Support (including QVC).
Method of Application
Applicants should write to: firstname.lastname@example.org stating how their skills, knowledge and experience make them suitable and addressing the person specifications highlighted.
- The suitability statement should not exceed a page and must appear on the first page of the CV. which must be saved in Microsoft Word and as applicant’s full name.
- The subject of the mail should be the job position. Late applications will not be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AIDS Prevention Initiative in Nigeria (APIN)Similar Jobs
- HR/Administrative Manager at Youngstars Foundation
- Psychosocial Councelor at COOPI Cooperazione Internazionale
- Fresh Vacancies at World Health Organization (WHO)
- Associate Project Officer at the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR)
- Fresh Jobs at Freedom Foundation
- Job Vacancies at Action Against Hunger | ACF-International
- Job Opportunities at Norwegian Church Aid (NCA)
- Administrative Assistant at Management Sciences for Health (MSH)