Web/Media Executive at Teclab Management Services Limited
Posted on: 16 February, 2017
Deadline: 2 March, 2017
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Teclab Management Services Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Teclab Management Services Limited, is a specialist consulting firm dedicated to human resource services and management. Founded on a philosophy and style that has positioned her to consistently provide a reliable and effective work force as well as manage total overhaul, re-engineering and training services to her numerous clients since 2006.
- To support the Business Development team in achieving set targets through support and in-depth knowledge of social media platforms, as well as full support services to the various Business units.
- Be a web Interactive individual, drawing traffic to the website by giving scheduled security updates and latest trends to a target audience.
- Deliberate planning and goal setting
- Development of brand awareness and online reputation
- Content management
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content.
Content management duties include:
- Administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content.
- Create a regular publishing schedule.
- Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns.
- Promote content through social advertising.
Social Media Monitoring:
- Monitor trends in social media
- Monitor social space for brand and related topics and conversations
- Web Duties
- Drive traffic to the web by making it attractive and busy
- Send links to the web to the General Public.
Specific Competencies (Skills/ Knowledge/ Attributes)
- Entrepreneurial and Numerical Competence
- Business Consulting and Development
- Competency Management
- Complaint & Conflict Management (Emergency/ Crisis Management)
- Customer Focus
- Information Management
- Learning and Self Development
- Planning and Organizing
- Result Orientation / Strategic Thinking.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Teclab Management Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Fresh Jobs at SPC Patterns Consulting
- Jobs at Rossland Consulting Limited
- Senior Business Development Consultant at Workforce Group
- Channel and Institution Sales Professional at Ascentech Services Limited
- Mobile Money Agent at Westfield Consulting Limited
- Programs and Operation Executive at LoftyInc Allied Partners Limited
- Job Openings at HRLeverage Africa
- Cake/Client Service Officer at Simeons Pivot Resources