Web/Media Executive at Teclab Management Services Limited
Posted on: 16 February, 2017
Deadline: 2 March, 2017
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Teclab Management Services Limited
Teclab Management Services Limited, is a specialist consulting firm dedicated to human resource services and management. Founded on a philosophy and style that has positioned her to consistently provide a reliable and effective work force as well as manage total overhaul, re-engineering and training services to her numerous clients since 2006.
- To support the Business Development team in achieving set targets through support and in-depth knowledge of social media platforms, as well as full support services to the various Business units.
- Be a web Interactive individual, drawing traffic to the website by giving scheduled security updates and latest trends to a target audience.
- Deliberate planning and goal setting
- Development of brand awareness and online reputation
- Content management
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content.
Content management duties include:
- Administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content.
- Create a regular publishing schedule.
- Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns.
- Promote content through social advertising.
Social Media Monitoring:
- Monitor trends in social media
- Monitor social space for brand and related topics and conversations
- Web Duties
- Drive traffic to the web by making it attractive and busy
- Send links to the web to the General Public.
Specific Competencies (Skills/ Knowledge/ Attributes)
- Entrepreneurial and Numerical Competence
- Business Consulting and Development
- Competency Management
- Complaint & Conflict Management (Emergency/ Crisis Management)
- Customer Focus
- Information Management
- Learning and Self Development
- Planning and Organizing
- Result Orientation / Strategic Thinking.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Teclab Management Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Project Manager at Global Profilers
- Experienced Senior Corporate Sales Executive at HRLeverage Africa
- Latest Job Vacancies at Willers Solutions
- Job Openings at Riddle Technologies Limited
- HR Consultant at Ralds and Agate Limited
- Accountants at Doheney Services Ltd
- Job Openings at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Latest Job Vacancies at Trinitas Consults