Brand Manager Role at Global Profilers
Posted on: 15 February, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Global Profilers
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Global Profilers is a Recruitment & HR Service firm specialized in recruitment in Africa; we are currently looking for a Brand Manager for our client, a luxury lifestyle store dedicated to promoting contemporary art, fashion, cuisine and more.
- The Brand Manager will be responsible for uncovering consumer insight and delivering innovative marketing campaigns, generate strategies that grow market share and brand’s reputation, improve customer experience, while driving the growth of the brand and ensuring all aspect of its marketing and services match.
- Lead creative development and create motivating stimulus to get targeted population to “take action”.
- Take brand ownership and provide the vision, mission, goals and strategies to match up to.
- Translate brand strategies into brand plans, brand positioning and market strategies.
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities to identify opportunities and key issues.
- Oversee marketing and advertising activities to ensure consistency with product/service line strategy.
- Monitor product distribution/service delivery and consumer reaction.
- Brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Align the organisation around the brand’s direction, choices and tactics.
- Creating an enduring brand message that result in increased sales, brand loyalty and improving market share.
- Championing the brand internally making sure all elements of the company understand the brand and its goals.
- Working closely with all parts of the organisation to ensure commercial goals of the brand are met.
- Developing high quality and effective marketing materials that align correctly with the overall brand strategy.
- Realistic forecasting of sales and service delivery for the brand ensuring all parts of the organisation are geared accordingly
Qualification and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Masters degree(MBA) will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 3- 5 year experience as a brand manager ideally within a similar industry.
- Excellent communication skills (both written & verbal)
- Drive for result and leadership skills
- Quality Focus and Problem Solving skills.
- Market Knowledge and Documentation Skills.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills.
- Creativity with ability to think out of box.
Method of Application
Please forward CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Global ProfilersSimilar Jobs
- Latest Jobs at Inter-Arc Consultants Ltd
- Personal Assistant at the Perfect PA
- HSEQ Officer at Tsachal Limited
- Job Openings at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Enterprise Sales Executives at Ascentech Services Ltd
- 2018 Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme at Pricewaterhousecoopers (PWC)
- Office Assistant at Workforce Group
- Job Opportunities at Hodskey Consultants Limited