Brand Manager Role at Global Profilers
Posted on: 15 February, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Global Profilers
Global Profilers is a Recruitment & HR Service firm specialized in recruitment in Africa; we are currently looking for a Brand Manager for our client, a luxury lifestyle store dedicated to promoting contemporary art, fashion, cuisine and more.
- The Brand Manager will be responsible for uncovering consumer insight and delivering innovative marketing campaigns, generate strategies that grow market share and brand’s reputation, improve customer experience, while driving the growth of the brand and ensuring all aspect of its marketing and services match.
- Lead creative development and create motivating stimulus to get targeted population to “take action”.
- Take brand ownership and provide the vision, mission, goals and strategies to match up to.
- Translate brand strategies into brand plans, brand positioning and market strategies.
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities to identify opportunities and key issues.
- Oversee marketing and advertising activities to ensure consistency with product/service line strategy.
- Monitor product distribution/service delivery and consumer reaction.
- Brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Align the organisation around the brand’s direction, choices and tactics.
- Creating an enduring brand message that result in increased sales, brand loyalty and improving market share.
- Championing the brand internally making sure all elements of the company understand the brand and its goals.
- Working closely with all parts of the organisation to ensure commercial goals of the brand are met.
- Developing high quality and effective marketing materials that align correctly with the overall brand strategy.
- Realistic forecasting of sales and service delivery for the brand ensuring all parts of the organisation are geared accordingly
Qualification and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Masters degree(MBA) will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 3- 5 year experience as a brand manager ideally within a similar industry.
- Excellent communication skills (both written & verbal)
- Drive for result and leadership skills
- Quality Focus and Problem Solving skills.
- Market Knowledge and Documentation Skills.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills.
- Creativity with ability to think out of box.
Method of Application
Please forward CV/Resume to email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Global ProfilersSimilar Jobs
- Job Openings at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Sales Manager Vacancy at Integrated Corporate Services Limited (ICSL)
- Job Opportunities at CA Global
- Sales/Marketing Executives at Bluescript IT Academy Limited
- Jobs at Maurice Xandra Solutions
- Sales Engineers at Human Leadership Resources Limited
- Client Service Support Officers at Synergetics Global Systems
- Job Opportunity at Navitas Limited