If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
CcHUB is Nigeria’s first open living lab and pre-incubation space designed to be a multi-functional, multi-purpose space where work to catalyze creative social tech ventures take place. The HUB is a place for technologists, social entrepreneurs, government, tech companies, impact investors and hackers in and around Lagos to co-create new solutions to the many social problems in Nigeria.
We are looking for a HR Officer to provide support in executing our human resource strategy. As HR Officer, you will work as part of an innovative team to assist on functions ranging across the employment life cycle. Due to our expansion, we require someone who has a broad perspective of the Company’s goals and visions and is able to translate and implement.
You will provide support to the team through:
- Developing the skills and capabilities of employees, by identifying learning opportunities and organising internal and external training sessions.
- Coordinating the recruitment and selection process, through communicating vacancies, reviewing applications, scheduling interviews and conducting reference checks.
- Managing employee relations, including coordinating attendance activities
- Facilitating performance evaluations
- Organising orientations and assimilation exercises
- Executing welfare activities.
- Provide advice and assistance in developing human resource plans, and communicating them to employees.
- Performing other related duties as required.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Relevant degree and 2 years of demonstrable experience in supporting Human Resource strategies/ or an interest and aptitude to work in Human Resources.
- Strong interest in technology and social entrepreneurship in Nigeria and beyond.
- A basic knowledge of Nigerian HR Laws and Regulations.
- Strong research skills.
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Detail oriented and organised.
- Student member of a Human Resource Management certification a plus.
What’s on offer?
- A competitive salary, based on experience.
- Health plans.
- Work alongside world-class talent.
- Opportunities for career growth and training
- A chance to ‘own’ your role.
- An all-round fun and creative company.
Method of Application
Please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘HR Officer’.