Jumia is your number one Online Shopping solution in Nigeria. There is an online electronic store where you can purchase all your electronics, as well as books, home appliances, fashion items, shoes, mobile phones and more online and have them delivered directly to you. Jumia has payment options that suit everyone, and we have a payment-on-delivery option for extra convenience. Shopping online in Nigeria is easy and convenient with us. The Jumia mall provides you with a wide range of products you can trust. Discover JIM's Big Thing for that special person in your life. You can also shop online for Valentine gifts and have them delivered directly to your loved one.
As a Process Improvement Specialist - Supply Chain, your objective is to identify and communicate metrics for measurement of continuous improvement along with monitoring and analyzing quantitative and qualitative results related to initiatives on a continual basis.
- Setting best in class processes to ensure great customer and seller experience within best cost efficiency including full implementation and regular trainings
- Monitoring daily and weekly operations KPI and Ensure a continuous improvement of performance of our processes through Kaizen, Just-In-Time and Toyota 7 wastes methodologies
- Participate in implementing lean management practice across Jumia Services globally
- Participate in technology development by giving constant feedback on requirement for Warehouse & logistics operations.
- Monitoring of 5S practices and Material handling
- Regular audit of data on JS processes
- Strong Project Management background with demonstrated success in Continuous Improvement and/or business Value Streams.
- Mitigate any likely risks in SCM Processes / Practices and Customer experience.
- Must be customer focused
- Must be process oriented
- Structured analysis skills are key
- Attention to details is a must
- Must have influencing skills
- Excellent time management is key
- Proven ability to manage crisis is important
Qualification & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience plus a minimum of 2 – 5 years’ experience in lean manufacturing environment with experience leading or being a key contributor to a lean transformation initiative required.
- Experience in the area of Logistics / Customer Service / Account management/SCM in online or offline retail formats / FMCG companies.
- Must have experience using lean manufacturing tools (e.g., value stream mapping, Kaizen, Charters, 5S, Gemba walks, LMS, root cause problem solving) to identify and develop solutions that drive operational improvement.
- Highly motivated, customer-obsessed, flexible to deal with constantly changing demands to drive improvements on behalf of Jumia customers in a fast-paced production environment.
- Passionate about e-commerce and operations in Africa.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Jumia Nigeria career website on africainternetgroup.peoplehr.net to apply