If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
TriVersa Ltd specialises in providing Enterprise Intelligence solutions to our clients in Banking, Insurance, Defence, Government, Oil and Gas, Aviation and Telecommunication sectors.
We assist clients in making more informed decisions towards improving their business operations and services. We also assist them in gaining more insight through innovative technologies and leveraging data towards improving profitability, delivering superior products and services to their clients
Our purpose is to continually envision and deliver innovative Enterprise Intelligence solutions, towards assisting clients in delivering value to their customers, products and services.
This year, we have secured a number of high profile engagements and are about launching our own products suite. We therefore plan to increase our Sales and Marketing workforce to meet and exceed our revenue targets.
We are keen to hear from you if you possess the right depth and breadth of high-value sales, marketing and business skills required to close sales opportunities. In return, we provide a competitive salary package in addition to a very attractive bonus package.
Strong market growth demands: Due to the strong growth of the company, and the need to meet the set financial targets, we are looking to grow out the sales of the solutions. We require a couple of Junior Sales and Marketing Assistant to grow out the solutions through their personal network and those provided by us; where necessary, knocking on doors as well as managing and closing the incoming demand for the software solutions and consultancy services we sell.
A critical role at TriVersa: This is a critical role for a multi-lingual Sales and Marketing Assistant, fluent in at least 2 of the following languages (Ibo, Hausa or Yoruba) with English Language in addition. You will be looking to increase your IT solutions sales and marketing knowledge, and keen to sell innovative Analytics, Intelligence and Enterprise Management software technologies and consultancy solutions, primarily building out sales of our offerings in the Nigerian and West African market.
Knowledge of the role: We don't expect applicants to know absolutely everything about the world of IT solutions and software sales, but we expect people to have an understanding of what the role entails. We therefore want you to be sure that it's something you want to do.
Effective communication skills: We want to make sure that everyone we are taking on board is able to listen, write and communicate with both potential clients and existing clients.
Clear goals: We like people who have a clear vision of where they want to be and how they plan to get there. To us, if you really want something, you will have a plan of how to get it.
On day to day bases, the individual will:
- Provide quote on our solution suites to prospective clients
- Taking requests from customers and responding to them promptly
- Managing our client base and supporting the external sales team
- Arranging appointments where necessary
- Invoicing clients and chasing suppliers
- Work closely with the Sales, Business Development and Marketing teams to target appropriate accounts
- Build cross functional relationships within the prospect in order to penetrate the account further by focusing on director/ C level engagement
- Work with the company leadership team and partners to identify, support and close opportunities
- Develop accurate forecasts and manage sales activity in CRM (Salesforce.com) and other sales management and tracking tools
Marketing administration including:
- Calling prospective clients and managing sales campaign
- Demonstrating solutions and services and following up on leads
- Managing sales campaigns ensuring their success
- Working with our main vendors on marketing activities
The right person will have the following attitude and experience:
- Commercially aware, with a natural flair for understanding customer needs and identifying and securing commercial opportunities.
- Fluent in English and two other Nigerian languages with a flexible go getter attitude
- Honest and reliable, with the ability to build trust with clients and team members
- Exposure to IT industry and trends with ability to learn quickly and work accurately
- Confident manner and the ability to make conversation with complete strangers
- Experience of social media sites to help us build our online presence
- Keeping up to date with an expanding knowledge of our solutions and competitors
- Building long lasting customer relationships through offering an exceptional level of service and utilising negotiation skills
- Professional, conscientious and adaptable team player
- Willingness to continue to improve knowledge on sales solutions and services as well as develop competencies in vertical markets
- High integrity, energy and dedication. Looking for uncommonly good sales professionals with a highly collaborative, value-driven, honest, and direct approach to delivering customer success.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. Ability to persuade, lead, and confidently handle objections and resolve customer issues.
- Minimum 6 months sales experience in enterprise software /solutions sales
- Supporting the sales team with the preparation of quotes and proposals
- Updating the CRM application to ensure prospect data lists are accurate
- Managing incoming sales enquiries and producing accurate weekly sales performance and pipeline reports
- Assist with event management and associated logistics
- Assist with the monthly email marketing campaigns
- Expected to have first-rate planning and organisational skills
- Confident with a can-do attitude
- Great software skills and experience of using Microsoft office
- The ability to achieve new business income levels in line with agreed targets
- With sense of urgency and high degree of professionalism
- Some familiarity with revenue recognition and budgeting
- Good written and verbal communications skills
- Good negotiation and persuasion skills
- At least 6 months Enterprise Software/Solutions sales experience
- Ability of aligning sales efforts with targeted vertical markets
- Ability to demonstrate software onsite for potential customers
- Detail oriented and the ability to multi task under pressure
- Develop and maintain competitive knowledge and how to differentiate the products
- The ability to build strong working relationships and influence positively is essential.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below