If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Lumos offers clean and affordable solar power to a market of 1.3 billion potential customers who live off the electricity grid.Lumos enables people to replace hazardous and expensive kerosene generators and lanterns with modern solar electricity that can power lights, cellphones, fans, computers, TVs and other small electronic devices (all at once, every day). By offering Solar Power as a Service, Lumos offers homes and small businesses a simple and affordable way to pay for electricity in small installments using their mobile phones
Receive and process warehouse stock products; prepare and complete orders for delivery
Required Stock Actions:
- Pick-up / receipt
- Offload / unpacking
- Ship / deliver
- Re-stock as directed
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Perform inventory controls and immediately report and discrepancies
- Receives stock to warehouse in accordance with company policies, procedures, and protocols
- Ships stock from warehouse in accordance with company policies, procedures, and protocols
- Regular reporting and escalation of potential issues to management
- Inspects shipments for accuracy and completeness, and resolves inconsistencies
- Keep a clean and safe work environment and optimise space utilisation
- Ensure routine maintenance and cleaning in warehouses
- Label storage shelves
- Rotate stock through the warehouse with maximum efficiency
- Ability to analyse and solve problems.
- Ability to prepare routine administrative paperwork.
- Ability to receive, stock, and/or deliver goods
- .Working knowledge of MS Office and record keeping tools
- Knowledge of invoicing and shipping procedures
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
Educational Qualifications & Functional / Technical Skills
Completed high school education with at least 1 year of experience that is directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
One or more years of inventory management hands-on work experience
Other requirements (Behavioral etc.)
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Good communications skills.
- A team player
- Quick learner, able to follow and execute project plans.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below