Career Opportunity at 9Mobile
Posted on: 14 February, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at 9Mobile
Etisalat's vision is a world where people's reach is not limited by matter or distance; a world where people will effortlessly stay in touch with family and friends; a world where businesses of all sizes can reach new markets without the limitations of distance and travel.
- Manage the accurate postings of treasury/cash and Bank transactions and ensure compliance with the approved processes and policies
- Have overall responsibility for the petty and regional cash operations to ensure effective day to day running of the business.
- Effectively partner with Revenue Operations, Accounts Payable, Corporate Sales, Retail etc. to identify needs and develop solutions to improve financial and process performance
- Establish and maintain relationships with key internal and external business partners.
- Review and develop Treasury processes and policies and ensure operational controls and standards are adhered to on a daily basis
- Identify Opportunities to automate and streamline treasury processes
- Manage the overall process and cost of collecting cash collections and banking for the business.
- Manage, co-ordinate and control the cash operations and administration of cash advance and petty Cash
- Ensure all lodgments, payments and fund management journals are accurately captured on accounting systems (GL, TABs, ERP etc.)
- Ensure deployment of POS terminals to all experience centers and handle all POS related enquiries
- Identify and ensure posting of payments relating to Corporate Sales clients
- Ensure posting of payments received from Accounts Payable
- Review, analyze and verify charges and commissions/interest posted by the banks
- Manage the bank guarantee book to ensure minimum losses to the company
- Provide monthly report on bank charges with commentary on variances
- Manage petty cash and cash advances to staff in line with approved policy and ensure safety of the cash
- Follow up with staff on un-retired advances to ensure prompt retirement as at and when due
- Manage Treasury operations month end financial reporting closure activities
- Implement and ensure compliance with internal controls, policies and procedures on a daily basis
- Complete special projects as required to ensure continuous improvement of processes.
- Carry out assigned tasks as advised by the Head, Treasury & Corporate Finance
- First degree in a relevant discipline from a recognized university.
Experience,Skills & Competencies
- Six (6) to Eight (8) years work experience.
- Membership of Professional association (CIMA, CFA, ACCA, ICAN, etc.).
- Understanding of Financial Markets
- Operations/Cash Management
- Financial Accounting/Reporting
- Process and System Oriented
- Effective Communication
- Personal Effectiveness
- Project Management
- Passion for Excellence
- Empowering People
- Growing People
- Team Work
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to 9Mobile career website on careers.etisalat.com.ng to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about 9MobileSimilar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Applications Sales Senior Manager at Oracle Nigeria
- Latest Jobs at eHealth Africa
- Career Opportunities at 9mobile
- Senior Sales Executives at Sage Nigeria
- National Training Executive at Transsion Holdings
- Sales / Customer Service Representatives at Eficaz Communications
- Senior Manager, IT Service Desk & OSS Platforms at IHS Towers