Career Opportunity at Etisalat
Posted on: 14 February, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Etisalat Nigeria
Etisalat's vision is a world where people's reach is not limited by matter or distance; a world where people will effortlessly stay in touch with family and friends; a world where businesses of all sizes can reach new markets without the limitations of distance and travel.
- Manage the accurate postings of treasury/cash and Bank transactions and ensure compliance with the approved processes and policies
- Have overall responsibility for the petty and regional cash operations to ensure effective day to day running of the business.
- Effectively partner with Revenue Operations, Accounts Payable, Corporate Sales, Retail etc. to identify needs and develop solutions to improve financial and process performance
- Establish and maintain relationships with key internal and external business partners.
- Review and develop Treasury processes and policies and ensure operational controls and standards are adhered to on a daily basis
- Identify Opportunities to automate and streamline treasury processes
- Manage the overall process and cost of collecting cash collections and banking for the business.
- Manage, co-ordinate and control the cash operations and administration of cash advance and petty Cash
- Ensure all lodgments, payments and fund management journals are accurately captured on accounting systems (GL, TABs, ERP etc.)
- Ensure deployment of POS terminals to all experience centers and handle all POS related enquiries
- Identify and ensure posting of payments relating to Corporate Sales clients
- Ensure posting of payments received from Accounts Payable
- Review, analyze and verify charges and commissions/interest posted by the banks
- Manage the bank guarantee book to ensure minimum losses to the company
- Provide monthly report on bank charges with commentary on variances
- Manage petty cash and cash advances to staff in line with approved policy and ensure safety of the cash
- Follow up with staff on un-retired advances to ensure prompt retirement as at and when due
- Manage Treasury operations month end financial reporting closure activities
- Implement and ensure compliance with internal controls, policies and procedures on a daily basis
- Complete special projects as required to ensure continuous improvement of processes.
- Carry out assigned tasks as advised by the Head, Treasury & Corporate Finance
- First degree in a relevant discipline from a recognized university.
Experience,Skills & Competencies
- Six (6) to Eight (8) years work experience.
- Membership of Professional association (CIMA, CFA, ACCA, ICAN, etc.).
- Understanding of Financial Markets
- Operations/Cash Management
- Financial Accounting/Reporting
- Process and System Oriented
- Effective Communication
- Personal Effectiveness
- Project Management
- Passion for Excellence
- Empowering People
- Growing People
- Team Work
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Etisalat Nigeria career website on careers.etisalat.com.ng to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Etisalat NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Job Openings at Ventures Platform
- Operations Delivery Manager at GE Nigeria
- Executive Drivers at InfraFocus Technologies Limited
- Project Delivery Manager at Channel IT Group
- Bookkeeper and Admin Personel at VoucherNet
- NYSC Corper Recruitment at Inlaks
- Sales and Marketing Executive at Gocollate Technologies
- Marketing Officers at UCOM Technologies