Jumia Group is a leading global incubator of start-ups. We started operating in Africa in 2012 and since then have launched multiple successful companies, such as Jumia, Jumia Market, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs, Jumia Car, Jumia Services
- The SEO Specialist is to manage several of Jumia Group’s website and also improving the search engine optimization using various techniques.
- Review and implement changes on website
- Content strategy
- Manage SEO and marketing activities
- Improve quantity and quality of traffic to the various websites (Quality traffic is traffic that converts to transactions or leads as the case may be. First page ranking means nothing if they don't convert to buying customers.)
- Constantly research search terms, rankings and analytics to monitor performance of websites and make recommendations for improvement
- Copy optimization and site structure
- Article marketing and content seeding
- Develop and integrate content marketing strategies
The ideal candidate will have experience and a track record in search engine optimization. He/she should have a good knowledge of the following:
- Working with CMS
- Google analytics and search console
- Proficient use of Microsoft excel
- Web development experience (added advantage).
- Reports directly to the SEO Manager
- B.Sc or HND from any reputable university
- Must have completed NYSC
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a SEO role
Method of Application
Applicants should send their applications and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.