Latest Job Vacancy at WTS Energy
Posted on: 14 February, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at WTS Energy
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients' projects and operations, and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
Job Number: WTSHO16885
Type of Employment: Contract
About the Job
- To ensure that all preservation vendor procedures/manuals are available, easily access at yard and well communicate with Contractor.
- To ensure that all preservation activities are performed safely and efficiently in line with company objectives and vendor procedures/manuals.
- To identify deficiencies and develop solutions of identified preservation problems.
- To monitor QC activities within his discipline.
- To monitor materials and equipment delivered and movement at Site: progress, preservation, and installation.
- To ensure material tracking procedure well in place and follow up.
- To monitor scrap materials and put in place system of recording.
- To monitor and put in place recording spare parts materials at yard (commissioning, start-up, 2-years and capitals spares).
- To maintain good relationships with contractors, being relatively flexible, proactive but also strict when necessary to achieve the objectives of the project.
- To ensure that safety remains the main priority on the construction site at all times.
- Attend the toolbox meetings.
- To identify critical equipments and potential bottlenecks for the condition of yard and progress of the works.
- To inform periodically to Construction Yard Representative about the progress activities and area of concern.
- To stay vigilant and maintain continuous awareness of hazards and surroundings.
- To participate to local programs or initiatives to improve HSSE performances.
- To report to Management on any issue they may face or observe and propose way of improvement.
- To also take care of colleague’s safety and behavior without hesitating to intervene as much as necessary.
- To carefully assess hazards and risks when changes occur.
- To give his own input and making sure the workplace is safe (obviously clean and tidy). When in doubt, ask questions to gain clarification.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to WTS Energy career website on www.wtsenergy.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about WTS EnergySimilar Jobs
- Ongoing Recruitment at Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) - Terra Energy Services
- Tender Buyer at Nigerdock Nigeria Plc
- Fresh Vacancies at Primus Group
- Employment Tax Lead - Africa at Baker Hughes - General Electric (GE) Nigeria
- Jobs at Stresert Services Limited
- Latest Vacancies at WTS Energy
- Field Supervisor III at Weatherford Nigeria
- Fresh Vacancies at WTS Energy