Onstream Group - With more than three decades of global industry experience, the company is now structured as a group of business units, each with its own specialisations. Through these units, the Group can provide tailored services to address the needs of our clients worldwide in the most effective and competitive manner.
The Onstream Group constantly searches for new solutions for our clients, adapting to current needs and changing industry trends, staying competitive globally and gaining market share.
Location: Port Harcourt
- To follow-up the Construction and associated pre-commissioning activities related to Nigerian Content (NC) packages, up to end of Construction and load-out/integration works.
- Ensure that fabrication is in accordance with the design.
- To ensure that all preservation vendor procedures/manuals are available, easily access at yard and well communicate with Contractor.
- To ensure that all preservation activities are performed safely and efficiently in line with company objectives and vendor procedures/manuals.
- To identify deficiencies and develop solutions of identified preservation problems.
- To monitor QC activities within his discipline.
- To monitor materials and equipment delivered and movement at Site: progress, preservation, and installation.
- To ensure material tracking procedure well in place and follow up.
- To monitor scrap materials and put in place system of recording.
- To monitor and put in place recording spare parts materials at yard (commissioning, start-up, 2-years and capitals spares).
- To maintain good relationships with contractors, being relatively flexible, proactive but also strict when necessary to achieve the objectives of the project.
- To ensure that safety remains the main priority on the construction site at all times.
- Attend the toolbox meetings.
- To identify critical equipments and potential bottlenecks for the condition of yard and progress of the works.
- To inform periodically to Construction Yard Representative about the progress activities and area of concern.
- To stay vigilant and maintain continuous awareness of hazards and surroundings.
- To participate to local programs or initiatives to improve HSSE performances.
- To report to Management on any issue they may face or observe and propose way of improvement.
- To also take care of colleagues safety and behavior without hesitating to intervene as much as necessary.
- To carefully assess hazards and risks when changes occur.
- To give his own input and making sure the workplace is safe (obviously clean and tidy).
- When in doubt, ask questions to gain clarification.
- Professional experience (number of years): 10 years of relevant construction experience in Oil and Gas production projects
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Language: English fluent
- Rotational position
go to method of application »
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Commissioning preparation Phase:
- He will directly assist the Lead ICSS/Instrument Commissioning Engineer in the definition of instrument pre-commissioning and commissioning scope within the sub-systems.
- He will participate in follow-up with Instrumentation Engineering and Construction related activities, to ensure that all activities related to Instrumentation (including packages interfaces) commissioning are defined correctly.
- He will follow up and intervene in contractor’s preparation for pre-commissioning and commissioning scope for both onshore and offshore related to all field instrumentation and related control equipment.
- He will directly participate in the follow up of contractor’s FAT activities at supplier premises, when required.
- He will review to ensure contractors PTW and instrument isolation procedures and practices are in line with Company expectations.
- He will participate in review contractors system commissioning procedures (e.g. Loop testing procedures) and Operational Test Procedures, instrument OTPs and the instrument content of other OTPs.
- He will review for approval of contractor’s pre-commissioning and commissioning dossiers.
Commissioning Execution Phase:
- He will directly assist the Lead ICSS/Instrument Commissioning Engineer to organize, prepare and supervise the safe execution of the instrumentation commissioning activities.
- He will participate in witnessing contractor’s performance of pre-commissioning to achieve mechanical Completion on a sub-system basis.
- He will witness contractor’s performance of commissioning execution to achieve RFSU on system and sub-system basis for all instrumentation related equipment.
- He will participate in follow-up of contractor’s punch list activities and control of punch list items including sign-off of punch list items.
- He will provide assistance and contractor follow up during off-shore installation, hook-up and commissioning and production start-up. Progress reporting and planning.
Start Up Phase:
- He will directly be responsible to ensure Contractor and Package Vendors assistance during start-up of all field instruments and instrument packages on offshore in Nigeria.
- He will follow-up with assistance to start-up team, in order to ensure proper hand-over of Instrumentation related items to Field Operations and Maintenance teams.
- Appropriate instrument engineering qualification.
- Expert knowledge and experience of field instrumentation and Package Control systems (PLC) Commissioning & Start-up work on FPSOs: Preparing commissioning strategy, developing network planning, coordinating integrated plan, contractor follow up and supervision during pre-commissioning and commissioning execution, management of systems handover process and integration with FPSO operations teams.
- Good experience in ICSS (preferably Honeywell), PSS, PCS, ESD and F&G systems, is expected.
- Good knowledge of OPERCOM methodology and ICAPS software.
- Supervisory experiences and ability to manage the works of multi engineering teams simultaneously.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.