Our Organization, Equitable Health Access Initiative (EHAI), is an indigenous non-governmental organization fully committed to positively impacting the human race through the implementation of highly innovative programs and projects that enhances positive, healthy and productive living. EHAI is a sub grantee of the Institute of Human Virology (IHVN), implementing the Action Plus Up (PEPFAR) project in Ondo and Ekiti States to support the Government of Nigeria on the HIV epidemic response to provide High quality free HIV prevention, care and treatment services and strengthen the health system. This entails documentation requirement across supported sites. To support this process, EHAI requires the services of Documentation Associates to be domiciled at selected supported health facilities.
OPEN TO: All Interested Candidates
OPEN TO: All Interested Candidates
LOCATION: Ondo State (3 positions), Ekiti State (1 position)
OPENING DATE: February 10, 2017
CLOSING DATE: February 23, 2017
WORK HOURS: 8:00am to 5.00pm daily (Monday to Friday)
DURATION: 7 months
SUPERVISOR: Technical Officer, Strategic Knowledge Management
REPORTS TO: Head, Strategic Knowledge Management and Training
BASIC FUNCTIONS OF THE POSITION:
- Assist the M & E unit of the facility in data collation and data verification including data updates in the data reporting tools across all service delivery points in the HIV/AIDS program of the facility.
- Work with the Medical Records/M&E Department of the facility on the Action plus-Up project to report patient level information on the various forms and national tools provided.
- Work with the Senior/Technical Officers/Associates, SKM &T Department of EHAI on the Action plus-Up project to report and update data on the various databases and forms provided.
- Pull patient folders before and after each clinic to update patient information in the various data collection tools. This is collated every clinic day and filed back appropriately.
- Assist the Facility M & E to enrol patients into care or treatment in the appropriate national tools whenever the need arises. S/he shall assist to put necessary PMM forms into folders for new patient enrolment.
- Assist in the timely update of all applicable registers at the site to enable timely and complete reports.
- Assist in the electronic medical record system of the facility – patient level and/ or aggregate data level through data entry, data cleaning, data verification as may be applicable to each site (including DATIM, DHIS, Open MRS, RADET, EHAI Patient level Database).
- Enter patient information from folders into the EMR software (Open MRS) on real time basis.
- Documentation Clerks are required to cover sites other than the one they are domiciled to perform the data collation and verification function during the monthly reporting period. This is referred to as Site Backstopping.
QUALIFICATION: Minimum of OND/HND/B.Sc.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ATTRIBUTES
- Background in public health research work will be an added advantage.
- Good computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Must be based and familiar with the communities within Ondo and/or Ekiti States.
- Good communication skills.
- Residence in Ondo and/or Ekiti States
Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for a written and oral interview.
Method of Application
A type written application letter and detailed curriculum vitae in Microsoft word format should be forwarded to the Head of Human Resources through this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates should indicate appropriate positions in their application letter. EHAI is an equal opportunity employer.