Our Client is a major brand in hospitality and travel industry in Nigeria. Being an affiliate of a major UAE firm, our Client has established her roots within the Africa and her travels and tour sector. As a result of her continuous expansion, please find below employee requisition as requested by our Client.
The Ticketing and Reservation Agent will Proactively create and maintain operative working team relationships with all support departments and provide team with the required product information, communicate sales strategies effectively and support sales team in the entire liaison required.
- Tickers handle ticket sales for airlines at airports.
- Ensure good customer service for customer who enters the airport.
- Understand Appreciates IATA standards
- Make the ticket booking and quote fares to available companies or Agents.
- Maintaining robust, sustainable relationships with key travel agency clients, as well as corporate firms. § Gather market and client information, and following up with visits to develop new business § Improve and preserve an extensive customer database.
- Offer consultation for clients on the services provided by the company.
- Assisting the Manager in implementing sales strategies for the company
- Carry out other tasks when assigned by Company
- Using a booking system to secure holidays
- Collecting and processing payments
- Advising clients on travel arrangements, e.g. visas and passports
- Sending out tickets to clients
- Keeping clients up to date with any changes
- Dealing with complaints or refunds (not one of the perks, but someone's got to do it)
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Recognized Diploma, BSc Degree/ HND in equivalent and applicable experience or successful track record with 5 to 7 years’ experience.
- Clean and neat in appearance in accordance with standards is important
- Extensive customer service experience in a previous job or some type of sales
- Rudimentary computer and typing skills are also needed navigate the ticketing system.
SKILLS AND ATTITUDINAL APPLICABLE
- Patience and Adaptability
- Stress tolerance
- High energy level Integrity etc.
- Fantastic Work Ethics & Values
- Good communication skills
- Attention to Details
- Great Customer service
Method of Application
All applications should be sent to resume@HRLeverageAfrica.com CC: theHRLeverageAfrica@gmail.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale