Latest Job Vacancy at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
Posted on: 10 February, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Hobark International Limited is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
Req I D: Req-1070
- To follow-up the Construction and associated pre-commissioning activities related to Nigerian Content (NC)
- packages, up to end of Construction and load-out/integration works.
- Ensure that fabrication is in accordance with the design.
- To ensure that all preservation vendor procedures/manuals are available, easily access at yard and well
- communicate with Contractor.
- To ensure that all preservation activities are performed safely and efficiently in line with company objectives
- and vendor procedures/manuals.
- To identify deficiencies and develop solutions of identified preservation problems.
- To monitor QC activities within his discipline.
- To monitor materials and equipment delivered and movement at Site: progress, preservation, and installation.
- To ensure material tracking procedure well in place and follow up.
- To monitor scrap materials and put in place system of recording.
- To monitor and put in place recording spare parts materials at yard (commissioning, start-up, 2-years and capitals spares).
- To maintain good relationships with contractors, being relatively flexible, proactive but also strict when
- necessary to achieve the objectives of the project.
- To ensure that safety remains the main priority on the construction site at all times.
- Attend the toolbox meetings.
- To identify critical equipments and potential bottlenecks for the condition of yard and progress of the works.
- To inform periodically to Construction Yard Representative about the progress activities and area of concern.
- Professional experience (number of years): 10 years of relevant construction experience in Oil and Gas production projects
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Language: English fluent Rotational position.
- E&I COMMISSIONING, Engineering, EPC, Oil & Gas, Operations, Production.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Hobark International Limited (HIL) career website on jobs.cbizsoft.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Hobark International Limited (HIL)Similar Jobs
- Latest Jobs at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- 2018 Shell LiveWIRE Nigeria Programme
- Job Vacancies at a National Oil Company - MacTay Consulting
- Senior QA/QC Inspector at Energi Talent Resourcing
- Executive Driver at Petrok Oil and Gas
- Project Manager at WTS Energy
- Job Opportunities at UnoCasa Limited
- Tender Buyer at Nigerdock Nigeria Plc