Latest Job Vacancy at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
Posted on: 10 February, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
Hobark International Limited is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
Req I D: Req-1070
- To follow-up the Construction and associated pre-commissioning activities related to Nigerian Content (NC)
- packages, up to end of Construction and load-out/integration works.
- Ensure that fabrication is in accordance with the design.
- To ensure that all preservation vendor procedures/manuals are available, easily access at yard and well
- communicate with Contractor.
- To ensure that all preservation activities are performed safely and efficiently in line with company objectives
- and vendor procedures/manuals.
- To identify deficiencies and develop solutions of identified preservation problems.
- To monitor QC activities within his discipline.
- To monitor materials and equipment delivered and movement at Site: progress, preservation, and installation.
- To ensure material tracking procedure well in place and follow up.
- To monitor scrap materials and put in place system of recording.
- To monitor and put in place recording spare parts materials at yard (commissioning, start-up, 2-years and capitals spares).
- To maintain good relationships with contractors, being relatively flexible, proactive but also strict when
- necessary to achieve the objectives of the project.
- To ensure that safety remains the main priority on the construction site at all times.
- Attend the toolbox meetings.
- To identify critical equipments and potential bottlenecks for the condition of yard and progress of the works.
- To inform periodically to Construction Yard Representative about the progress activities and area of concern.
- Professional experience (number of years): 10 years of relevant construction experience in Oil and Gas production projects
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Language: English fluent Rotational position.
- E&I COMMISSIONING, Engineering, EPC, Oil & Gas, Operations, Production.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Hobark International Limited (HIL) career website on jobs.cbizsoft.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Hobark International Limited (HIL)Similar Jobs
- Graduate and Experienced Job Vacancies at RusselSmith Group
- Technical Advisors at Granite Services International
- Terminal and Jetty Operators at an Oil and Gas Firm Via Fosad Consulting
- MRS Oil Nigeria Plc Recruitment for Trading Operators
- 2017 Apprentice Program At Mobil Producing Nigeria
- Recruitment Officers at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Chief Information Officer (EXPATS) at Aldelia Limited
- Sourcing Specialists at Energi Talent Resourcing