Jobs at ACDI/VOCA
Posted on: 10 February, 2017
Deadline: 8 March, 2017
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at ACDI VOCA
ACDI/VOCA - For over 50 years and in 146 countries, ACDI/VOCA has empowered people in developing and transitional nations to succeed in the global economy. Based in Washington, D.C., ACDI/VOCA is a nonprofit international development organization that delivers technical and management assistance in agribusiness, financial services, enterprise development, community development and food security in order to promote broad-based economic growth and vibrant civil society. ACDI/VOCA currently has approximately 34 projects in 26 countries and revenues of approximately $174 million.
Id : 4406
- We are currently seeking Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist candidates for an upcoming USAID funded, multi-year agricultural competitiveness program in Nigeria.
- The purpose of this activity is to strengthen agriculture productivity and profitability of smallholder farmers.
- Manages monitoring and evaluation (M&E) of the program and the M&E staff.
- Responsible for the collection, input, analysis, and dissemination of accurate data in order to monitor and evaluate the impact of the project’s activities on its beneficiaries.
- Guides the technical direction of the M&E approach and strategy.
- Responsible for all communication and reporting needs for the program.
- A Master's Degree in Evaluation, Social Sciences, or related field is required.
- At least 10 years of professional work experience in M&E with emphasis on developing, implementing, and managing M&E systems for large-scale development projects.
- At least 5 years of professional work experience in M&E systems for rural/agriculture and market systems development.
- Specialized Knowledge/Skills: Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Incumbent should have demonstrated advanced Information and Communications Technology (ICT) skills. Experience with gender mainstreaming in agriculture projects.
- We are currently seeking Chief of Party candidates for an upcoming USAID funded, multi-year agricultural competitiveness program in Nigeria. The purpose of this activity is to strengthen agriculture productivity and profitability of smallholder farmers.
- Provide overall leadership management and general technical direction of the entire program.
- Identify issues and risks related to program implementation in a timely manner and suggest appropriate program adjustments.
- A Master's degree in Agricultural science, Economics, Marketing, Trade or other relevant graduate degree.
- 10 years or more of progressively responsible work experience in managing and implementing rural development programs with demonstrated strong management and coordinating skills.
- Substantial management experience and knowledge of project management, private sector development, gender mainstreaming and working in a multi-cultural environment.
- Prior USAID Chief of Party experience is preferred.
- Fluency in English is required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Incumbent should demonstrate advanced knowledge and skills as pertain to applications for agriculture and enterprise development. Proven ability to identify and develop innovative public-private partnerships.
- ACDI/VOCA is currently looking for qualified candidates for both international and local positions for an upcoming 5-year USAID/Nigeria Feed the Future funded project in the following technical areas:
- SME/Agribusiness Development
- Access to Finance
- Financial Services
- Business Enabling Environment, Legal and Regulatory Frameworks
- Trade Facilitation
- Employment/Job Creation
- Public/Private Partnerships
- Finance, Grants, Loans and Sub-Contract Management
- 5+ years' experience in specific technical area
- 5+ years of experience working in international donor funded project
- Strong managerial, analytical and communication skills
- Fluency in English required. Fluency in Russian is preferred
- Experience in working in relevant sectors in Nigeria is highly preferred
Application Closing Date
9 March 2017
Id : 4407
- We are currently seeking Finance and Administration Manager candidates for an upcoming USAID funded, multi-year agricultural competitiveness program in Nigeria. The purpose of this activity is to strengthen agriculture productivity and profitability of smallholder farmers.
- The incumbent is responsible for activities related to the financial and administrative management of the project.
- S/he oversees all financial operations of the project, including financial oversight of the grant fund and prepares monthly financial statements.
- A Master's degree in a relevant field such as an MBA, Accounting, Financial Management, or specialized accounting certification such as ACA, ACCA or CPA, or other recognized accounting or business management degrees or certifications.
- 10 years of professional work experience in accounting or business management including experience related to cost control, resource development, strategic planning and financial aid.
- Previous experience in financial management of USAID projects or development projects with other international organizations is highly desirable.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Incumbent should have demonstrated experience in working with industry standard accounting software and Excel spreadsheets.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about ACDI VOCASimilar Jobs
- Logistics Project Manager at Solidarites International
- Fresh Job Opportunity at the Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH)
- Latest Job Opening at Médecins du Monde
- Job Opportunity at The Danish Refugee Council (DRC)
- Job Opening at the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
- Program Assistant at Abt Associates
- Job Opportunity at Transparency International
- Job Openings at Save the Children