ACDI/VOCA - For over 50 years and in 146 countries, ACDI/VOCA has empowered people in developing and transitional nations to succeed in the global economy. Based in Washington, D.C., ACDI/VOCA is a nonprofit international development organization that delivers technical and management assistance in agribusiness, financial services, enterprise development, community development and food security in order to promote broad-based economic growth and vibrant civil society. ACDI/VOCA currently has approximately 34 projects in 26 countries and revenues of approximately $174 million.
Id : 4406
- We are currently seeking Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist candidates for an upcoming USAID funded, multi-year agricultural competitiveness program in Nigeria.
- The purpose of this activity is to strengthen agriculture productivity and profitability of smallholder farmers.
- Manages monitoring and evaluation (M&E) of the program and the M&E staff.
- Responsible for the collection, input, analysis, and dissemination of accurate data in order to monitor and evaluate the impact of the project’s activities on its beneficiaries.
- Guides the technical direction of the M&E approach and strategy.
- Responsible for all communication and reporting needs for the program.
- A Master's Degree in Evaluation, Social Sciences, or related field is required.
- At least 10 years of professional work experience in M&E with emphasis on developing, implementing, and managing M&E systems for large-scale development projects.
- At least 5 years of professional work experience in M&E systems for rural/agriculture and market systems development.
- Specialized Knowledge/Skills: Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Incumbent should have demonstrated advanced Information and Communications Technology (ICT) skills. Experience with gender mainstreaming in agriculture projects.
- We are currently seeking Chief of Party candidates for an upcoming USAID funded, multi-year agricultural competitiveness program in Nigeria. The purpose of this activity is to strengthen agriculture productivity and profitability of smallholder farmers.
- Provide overall leadership management and general technical direction of the entire program.
- Identify issues and risks related to program implementation in a timely manner and suggest appropriate program adjustments.
- A Master's degree in Agricultural science, Economics, Marketing, Trade or other relevant graduate degree.
- 10 years or more of progressively responsible work experience in managing and implementing rural development programs with demonstrated strong management and coordinating skills.
- Substantial management experience and knowledge of project management, private sector development, gender mainstreaming and working in a multi-cultural environment.
- Prior USAID Chief of Party experience is preferred.
- Fluency in English is required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Incumbent should demonstrate advanced knowledge and skills as pertain to applications for agriculture and enterprise development. Proven ability to identify and develop innovative public-private partnerships.
- ACDI/VOCA is currently looking for qualified candidates for both international and local positions for an upcoming 5-year USAID/Nigeria Feed the Future funded project in the following technical areas:
- SME/Agribusiness Development
- Access to Finance
- Financial Services
- Business Enabling Environment, Legal and Regulatory Frameworks
- Trade Facilitation
- Employment/Job Creation
- Public/Private Partnerships
- Finance, Grants, Loans and Sub-Contract Management
- 5+ years' experience in specific technical area
- 5+ years of experience working in international donor funded project
- Strong managerial, analytical and communication skills
- Fluency in English required. Fluency in Russian is preferred
- Experience in working in relevant sectors in Nigeria is highly preferred
Application Closing Date
9 March 2017
Id : 4407
- We are currently seeking Finance and Administration Manager candidates for an upcoming USAID funded, multi-year agricultural competitiveness program in Nigeria. The purpose of this activity is to strengthen agriculture productivity and profitability of smallholder farmers.
- The incumbent is responsible for activities related to the financial and administrative management of the project.
- S/he oversees all financial operations of the project, including financial oversight of the grant fund and prepares monthly financial statements.
- A Master's degree in a relevant field such as an MBA, Accounting, Financial Management, or specialized accounting certification such as ACA, ACCA or CPA, or other recognized accounting or business management degrees or certifications.
- 10 years of professional work experience in accounting or business management including experience related to cost control, resource development, strategic planning and financial aid.
- Previous experience in financial management of USAID projects or development projects with other international organizations is highly desirable.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Incumbent should have demonstrated experience in working with industry standard accounting software and Excel spreadsheets.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.