AFMRecruit is a subsidiary of Afmining concepts a registered Nigerian company. Our expertise is in recruitment. Matching talent to jobs and companies using our proprietary afm360 Algorithm , which uses the candidates skills and interview grade to match our clients needs.
At AFMRecruit our mission is to provide staffing in order to assist our clients in achieving business critical solutions. By providing excellent customer service, innovation, experience of our staff and keeping clients at the center of our services, we will help businesses achieve their goals and consistently deliver a high return on investment
AFM Recruit is recruiting for the post of marketer for one of its clients here in lekki.
- Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor's share, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
- Consistently striving to maximize income for the company
- Adheres to and implements all company policies and procedure
- Identifies areas for improvement in product offerings, sales tactics, marketing strategy, and promotional activities
- Monitors marketing and sales performance and adjusts strategies as needed
- Contribute in the implementation of marketing strategies
- Creating and developing new innovative ways to communicate the company message to their existing customers.
go to method of application »
JOB DESCRIPTION: Afmrecruit is a recruiting firm based in Lekki phase 1. We are looking to recruit a food and beverage Accountant for a client of ours who are into hospitality and lounge and restaurant also based in Lekki phase 1.
The food and beverage Accountant will be ensure that the accounting and bookkeeping records of the company are properly recorded and audited and also make sure that the restaurant supplies and expenses are updated at regular bases.
- Ensure a continuous audit and accumulation of data for the production of daily reports.
- Ensure that stock record systems are accurate and up to date.
- Audit requisitions and issues of all outlets and highlight any inaccuracies.
- Ensure that all receivable costs for both the kitchens and bars are processed speedily and held ready for rapid percentage computation.
- Ensure that all computer input is effected daily.
- Ensure that regular stock takes are carried out - Be responsible for all Food and Beverage stock takes in all outlets with the relevant Heads of Department and provide closing stock figures.
- Submit monthly reports and identify possible reasons when results differ from anticipated targets.
- Compile monthly revenue reports showing when controls are effective or highlighting appropriate action in the event of adverse results.
- Ensure a smooth working relationship with other departments, avoiding antagonism in sensitive areas.
- Ensure that the prices entered in programmed points of sale computers are correct and updated when necessary.
- Ensure that menus are costed regularly.
- Compile with the collaboration of the Head Chef and Food and Beverage Manager, a list of product specifications for suppliers and to keep such a list regularly updated.
- Ensure that the standard/quality of all Food and Beverage purchases received up to the preset specifications.
- Prepare feasibility studies when required.
- Undertake any other duties relative to the Food and Beverage control function as may be directed.
- Ensure that variances do not occur on any store items. 17. Maintain the Food and Beverage Management system.
- Produce a Food Cost summary.
- Produce a Beverage Cost summary.
- Produce Consumption and a Consumable Consumption report.
- Monitor daily wastage.
- Maintain a neat and tidy work environment applying the principle of clean as you go.
- Attend Committee meetings and report and make recommendations as and when required.
- Investigate and report on any and all Food and Beverage cost variances and stipulate recommendations.
- Secondary: Matric Experience
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office Word, especially Microsoft Excel and Email.
- 3 - 5 years’ experience in a Stock and Accounting environment preferably in the Hospitality industry.
- Accounting Qualification
- Candidate Skills
- Self Starter
- Able to meet deadlines
- Work under pressure
- Ability to multi-task
- Be accurate
- Be logical and work systematically
- Observant, analytical and accurate
- Have an investigative mind
- Good planner and organizer
- Time Management very important!!
- Willing to work after hours, if so required.
In collaboration with the Food & Beverage Group, the Accountant / Bookkeeper will be responsible for providing bookkeeping and other accounting services tp businesses in the industry group, including: specialty grocery stores; supermarkets; restaurants and groups; manufacturers; and, other food companies.
Method of Application
Applicants should send CVs to email@example.com