Job Opportunity at Aeti Power Systems and Controls
Posted on: 10 February, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Power / Energy
View All Jobs at Aeti Power Systems and Controls Limited
Due to the liberalization and expansion of the Power sector and the need to build technical capacity in a rapidly expanding industry, AETI has extended its professional services, Education, Technical training, Consulting, Power projects, Outsourcing and Recruitment to the power sector. It has accordingly, incorporated AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited to undertake these projects.
- The right person must be proactive, innovative and market oriented.
- Candidate should be proficient in the use of Ms Office Suits (Excel, Word, Power Point), Corel Draw and Photoshop.
- Qualification: BSc or HND degree in Computer science or engineering, Marketing, Business Admin or related discipline minimum of 2 years relevant Experience.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org use the position as the subject title.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Aeti Power Systems and Controls LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Ongoing Recruitment at The Abuja Electricity Distribution Company (AEDC Plc)
- Training Officers at Lumos Nigeria
- Manufacturing Engineers at Cummins Inc.
- Latest Vacancies at Aeti Power Systems and Controls Limited
- IT Administrators at JMG Limited
- Elevator Technicians at JMG Limited
- Key Account Manager, EasyBuy at Greenlight Planet Nigeria
- Data & Performance Analysts at IPI Powertech Nigeria Limited