Job Opportunity at Aeti Power Systems and Controls
Posted on: 10 February, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Power / Energy
View All Jobs at Aeti Power Systems and Controls Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Due to the liberalization and expansion of the Power sector and the need to build technical capacity in a rapidly expanding industry, AETI has extended its professional services, Education, Technical training, Consulting, Power projects, Outsourcing and Recruitment to the power sector. It has accordingly, incorporated AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited to undertake these projects.
- The right person must be proactive, innovative and market oriented.
- Candidate should be proficient in the use of Ms Office Suits (Excel, Word, Power Point), Corel Draw and Photoshop.
- Qualification: BSc or HND degree in Computer science or engineering, Marketing, Business Admin or related discipline minimum of 2 years relevant Experience.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org use the position as the subject title.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Aeti Power Systems and Controls LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Latest Jobs at Greenlight Planet
- Billing Analyst at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC)
- Career Opportunities at Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc
- Latest Vacancies at Baker Hughes - General Electric (GE) Nigeria
- Deputy Workshop Manager at Energi Talent Resourcing
- Motor Vehicle Driver at Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc
- Product Manager at Eaton
- Graduate Talent Acquisition Intern at General Electric (GE) Nigeria