TTL Group is a multifaceted global group of companies assisting clients to plan, develop, design, finance, construct, alliance, operate and maintain critical infrastructure projects in Nigeria and the whole of Sub-Saharan Africa with a strong commitment to technical excellence and a diverse workforce. TTL Group provide services for all modes of infrastructure, including Energy/Power, Transportation, Oil and Gas, Information and Communications Technology (ICT), Properties, Water and Environmental management.
- Our company is looking to hire for an upcoming construction project. The ideal candidate must possess technical, supervisory and organizational skills.
- Oversee the day to day activities at the site.
- Interface with FCDA to get all building permits
- Regular liaison with the client, its representatives, and any consultants
- Source and manage experienced technicians and artisans for the project
- Preparation of progress reports
- Handling problems that might arise during construction
- Must be an Architect, Civil Engineer or Quantity Surveyor.
- Should have at least 7 years working experience.
- Understands the workings in FCDA.
- Resident in Abuja and fully knowledgeable of the city.
- Should possess hands on structural engineering and design experience, Cost management and Construction Procurement knowledge in construction.
- Registered with relevant bodies
- Strong visual awareness and eye for detail
- Ability to manage others and work under pressure
- Self confident and able to cope with criticism of work
- Excellent Numerical, Analytical and Problem solving skills
Method of Application
Applicans should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.