Operations Administrators at G4S Secure Solutions Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 10 February, 2017
Deadline: 15 February, 2017
View Jobs in Security
View All Jobs at G4S
G4S is the world’s leading international security solutions group, which specialises in secure outsourcing in countries and sectors where security and safety risks are considered a strategic threat. We make a difference by helping people to operate in safe and secure environments where they can thrive and prosper and we believe this role can only grow in importance. G4S is the largest employer on the London Stock Exchange, with operations in more than 125 countries and over 620,000 employees. In this annual report we feature the important work carried out by our employees across our 125 countries. We are proud of the role they play in securing your world.
- Administering statistics & maintaining records relating to:
- Vehicle Fleet Management (electronic and filing)
- GMU Reports
- Vehicle tracking
- Alarm reports
- Incident reports follow up/close out.
- Maintaining daily/weekly/monthly records of all reports.
- Preparation of spreadsheets for data requested by Operations Director.
- Preparation of Power-Point presentations as directed by Operations Director.
- Assist with certain administrative tasks to support the Area Managers of Mainland and Island with certain administrative work as per a task analysis.
- To be proactive within the complete Operations Administrator’s job scope and communication.
- Effective interaction with relevant parties (within operations and other departments) to ensure all reports/statistics are complete and up to date.
- Secretary to all meetings of the Operations Director.
- To compile, collate & present financial data relevant to commercial & operational matters.
- Assist the Operations Director wherever requested or expected.
- Experience of at least two years within a Journey Management environment
- Previous experience in an administrators role
- Understanding of Journey Management invoicing methods
- Experience of high level of integrity, professionalism and personal qualities that can effectively ensure an optimum level of performance (s)
- Working to agreed standards and procedures (s)
- Working with a range of people who have different lifestyles
- Computer literate with good typing skills
- Fully conversant with Microsoft Office packages especially Word, Excel & Power Point
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Apply if only you are qualified.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about G4SSimilar Jobs
- Administrative Jobs at Security Consultant Services
- Operational Manager at Fortune Security Company Limited
- Customer Service Executive at Bemil Nigeria Limited