If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
AFMRecruit is a subsidiary of Afmining concepts a registered Nigerian company. Our expertise is in recruitment. Matching talent to jobs and companies using our proprietary afm360 Algorithm , which uses the candidates skills and interview grade to match our clients needs.
At AFMRecruit our mission is to provide staffing in order to assist our clients in achieving business critical solutions. By providing excellent customer service, innovation, experience of our staff and keeping clients at the center of our services, we will help businesses achieve their goals and consistently deliver a high return on investment
- Work closely with our product development and design teams to realize Rotimatic IOT experience on iOS and Android platforms
- Deliver across the life-cycle from concept, design ,prototype,build deploy and support
- Focus on UI design principles and making apps work intuitively
- Contribute best-in-class programming skills to develop highly innovative, consumer-facing mobile products
- Able to grasp and support field issues quickly
- Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in the mobile technologies
- BTech. or MTech Computer Science or 6+ years in software development experience including 4 years Android and/or iPhone mobile application development experience.
- Strong knowledge in object-oriented software development
- 4+ years building Android applications in Java using Android SDK, Objective C/C++
- Experience in understanding large and complex code bases, including API design techniques to help keep them clean and maintainable.
- Experience in MQTT, web service integration (REST, JSON, XML) is mandatory.
- Experience using social media APIs is desirable
- Worked in Agile environments for at least 2+ years
- Experience with Multithreading and memory management specific to mobile devices
- Experience in writing unit test codes
- Should be a good team player and has the ability to work independently
go to method of application »
Our Client a leading logistics and transportation company is looking to hire a Senior .NET developer.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Interface with clients and gather business requirements and objectives.
- Translate clients’ business requirements and objectives into technical applications and solutions.
- Effort estimation
- Strong technical skill and moderate management skill
- Design, develop and implement applications that support day-to-day operations.
- Provide innovative solutions to complex business problems.
- Design, develop and implement new integration.
- Understand and evaluate complex data models.
- Mentor Junior team members
- Hands on experience on Visual Studio. Net Platform (Framework 3.5 and above), MS SQL Server 2005 and above
- ASP.Net, C#.Net/VB.Net, Ajax Programming skills (Work Experience)
- JSON, XML, XSD, XSLT work experience (Work Experience)
- Restful, WCF Services on experience. Experience with web environments
- Design Patterns (Preferred)
- RDBMS and SQL Server (Work Experience)
- Object Oriented Design and Analysis experience (Strong Work Experience)
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Problem solving and lateral thinking
go to method of application »
Afmrecruit a fast growing staffing agency in Lekki is looking to hire an IOS developer for one of our prestigious clients. We are looking for an IOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of IOS devices including mobile phones and tablet computers. Your primary focus will be development of IOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
- Design and build applications for the IOS platform
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Proficient with Objective-C, Swift, and Cocoa Touch
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Understanding of Apples design principles and interface guidelines
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools such as Instruments and Shark, depending on project needs.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git.
go to method of application »
Our client a Logistics and transportation company based in Lekki Lagos is looking for head of Maintenance. This is a highly compensated position for the right candidate.
Enjoy Working for a established transportation company who takes the welfare of the employees seriously.
You will manage everything from mechanics' professional development to ensuring inspections and repairs are handled efficiently and timely to budget oversight, inventory control, vendor interaction and more. You will be responsible for ensuring maintenance operations at all three sites is top-notch and meets/exceeds the fleet demands of the company.
- 3-5 years of leadership experience (i.e. Maintenance Manager, Shop Foreman, etc.) overseeing a crew of 5-10 direct reports including mechanics; experience managing mechanics across multiple locations is preferred
- Hands-on experience as a mechanic
- Understanding of theories, principles, and practices of repair, maintenance, and manufacturing of engines, parts, components and electrical systems of diesel and gasoline
Method of Application
Applicants should send Cvs to firstname.lastname@example.org