Sales/Business Development Manager at Hartford Green Consulting Limited (HGC)
Posted on: 9 February, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Hartford Green Consulting Limited (HGC)
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Hartford Green Consulting Limited (HGC) is a provider of cutting edge Business Consulting services in Nigeria. HGC was established to provide unique and innovative solutions to organisations and measurably enhance their ability to build value, manage risk and improve performance.
- Implement the formulated HARTFORD sales strategy by ensuring that Business Development staff is aware of and pursue the agreed targets and objectives.
- Formulate sales strategy proposals for joint consideration with the department head and Management, following consultation with Business Development staff and others where necessary.
- Ensure that information relating to new products and new procurement practices are effectively communicated to all parties.
- Deliver sales to the amount as agreed and will be reviewed periodically
- Review the terms and conditions with HARTFORD customers and devise and implement a system for reinforcing the best value services provided by HARTFORD.
- Review the sales strategy at quarterly intervals, recommending improvements and policy changes and taking the appropriate action in conjunction with the rest of the business development and sales units.
- Maintain an electronic Customer Relationship tool for managing clients and sales cycle.
- Promote the effective communication between the HARTFORD business development team, customers and appointed companies and develop proposals for improvement in conjunction with the necessary dept.
- Schedule and attend regular management meetings, making a positive contribution to the discussion and, where necessary, recommending ways in which the performance of a company can be improved.
- Review where necessary, methods and processes of income generation and make proposals for improvement.
- Proactively develop and improve products and services
- Liaise with Company Business Partners e.g. SAP, ORACLE, MICROSOFT
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Hartford Green Consulting Limited (HGC)Similar Jobs
- Latest Jobs at Inter-Arc Consultants Ltd
- Personal Assistant at the Perfect PA
- HSEQ Officer at Tsachal Limited
- Job Openings at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Enterprise Sales Executives at Ascentech Services Ltd
- 2018 Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme at Pricewaterhousecoopers (PWC)
- Office Assistant at Workforce Group
- Job Opportunities at Hodskey Consultants Limited