IT Developers at the Centre for International Advanced and Professional Studies (CIAPS)
Posted on: 8 February, 2017
Deadline: 19 February, 2017
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at CIAPS
Centre for International Advanced and Professional Studies (CIAPS) is a Lagos based International Graduate School that offers Postgraduate and Professional programmes in Banking, Business Studies, Education, Media and Journalism. It is the first paperless academic institution in Africa.
Responsibility and Job Description
- Creation of flyers and other printable materials.
- Creation of logos, banners and other digital materials.
- Design and Management newsletters
- Development of new websites and management of existing ones.
- Management of Social Media Activities
- Management of Learning Portal
The successful candidate will:
- Posses a portfolio that demonstrates the ability and experience to create, design and manage at least the items listed above.
- Be Involved, autonomous, rigorous and flexible
- Have a very quick understanding of briefs,
- Have a good understanding of and passion for social media.
- To assist the selection committee with the selection process, applicants must address all the criteria listed in the Selection Criteria as well as responsibility and job description. Each selection criteria must be addressed separately.
- Applicants are requested to provide evidence of their ability to meet each criterion, using examples of previous experience wherever possible.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's and Cover Letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Successful applicants will be invited for test and interview. Resumption is right away.
For more information about CIAPS, visit: www.ciaps.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about CIAPSSimilar Jobs
- Director of Schools at Bridge International Academies
- Teachers at Greensprings School
- Content Writer at Kbits Social Platform
- Chief Security Officer at the Federal University Lafia
- Nursery Assistant at The Pier School
- Job Vacancies at Bradfield Consulting Limited
- Chief Security Officer at the University of Jos
- Latest Jobs at Bridge House College