IT Developers at the Centre for International Advanced and Professional Studies (CIAPS)
Posted on: 8 February, 2017
Deadline: 19 February, 2017
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at CIAPS
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Centre for International Advanced and Professional Studies (CIAPS) is a Lagos based International Graduate School that offers Postgraduate and Professional programmes in Banking, Business Studies, Education, Media and Journalism. It is the first paperless academic institution in Africa.
Responsibility and Job Description
- Creation of flyers and other printable materials.
- Creation of logos, banners and other digital materials.
- Design and Management newsletters
- Development of new websites and management of existing ones.
- Management of Social Media Activities
- Management of Learning Portal
The successful candidate will:
- Posses a portfolio that demonstrates the ability and experience to create, design and manage at least the items listed above.
- Be Involved, autonomous, rigorous and flexible
- Have a very quick understanding of briefs,
- Have a good understanding of and passion for social media.
- To assist the selection committee with the selection process, applicants must address all the criteria listed in the Selection Criteria as well as responsibility and job description. Each selection criteria must be addressed separately.
- Applicants are requested to provide evidence of their ability to meet each criterion, using examples of previous experience wherever possible.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's and Cover Letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Successful applicants will be invited for test and interview. Resumption is right away.
For more information about CIAPS, visit: www.ciaps.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about CIAPSSimilar Jobs
- Latest Vacancies at Bridge International Academies
- Ongoing Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment at The Lagos State University College of Medicine (LASUCOM)
- Talent Acquisition Manager at Bridge International Academies
- Latest Jobs at The Nigeria French Language Village
- Latest Recruitment at Ondo State University of Science and Technology (OSUSTECH) CONT.
- Job Vacancies at Bridge International Academies
- Lecturer (Law) at UNICAF University
- Volunteer Tech Instructors at Young Readers Library