Centre for International Advanced and Professional Studies (CIAPS) is a Lagos based International Graduate School that offers Postgraduate and Professional programmes in Banking, Business Studies, Education, Media and Journalism. It is the first paperless academic institution in Africa.
Responsibility and Job Description
- Creation of flyers and other printable materials.
- Creation of logos, banners and other digital materials.
- Design and Management newsletters
- Development of new websites and management of existing ones.
- Management of Social Media Activities
- Management of Learning Portal
The successful candidate will:
- Posses a portfolio that demonstrates the ability and experience to create, design and manage at least the items listed above.
- Be Involved, autonomous, rigorous and flexible
- Have a very quick understanding of briefs,
- Have a good understanding of and passion for social media.
- To assist the selection committee with the selection process, applicants must address all the criteria listed in the Selection Criteria as well as responsibility and job description. Each selection criteria must be addressed separately.
- Applicants are requested to provide evidence of their ability to meet each criterion, using examples of previous experience wherever possible.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's and Cover Letters to: email@example.com
Note: Successful applicants will be invited for test and interview. Resumption is right away.
For more information about CIAPS, visit: www.ciaps.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale