Stresert Services Limited - Our client, is one of the world’s leading providers of freight forwarding and supply chain management services with branch offices in different countries all over the world, is currently seeking applications for the position of:
Reports To: The Managing Director
- Provide excellent customer service and promote this culture throughout the organization.
- Keep the department running in an efficient and profitable manner
- Increase customer satisfaction, loyalty and customers’ retention and meet their expectations.
- Develop customer service standards, policies and procedures for the organization or department.
- Leverage IT and Develop ways to measure customer satisfaction, improve services, and turn customer complaints into opportunities.
- Act as the first point for customers complains; resolving customer issues and attaining efficiency goals.
- Responsible for communication to and retention of client accounts.
- Responsible for the leadership objectives of the organizations customers account.
- Liaise with the freight forwarding and supply chain unit for adequate information to customers.
- Resolve complaints and order issues.
- Ask customers to provide feedback on agents and customer service experience.
- Keep abreast of new policies in the industry
- Isolate and identify areas of improvement; make recommendations to be adapted.
- Support the Freight & Supply Chain unit in service delivery monitoring to customers.
- Leverage IT (social media) to respond to customer complaints and praise.
- Improves customer service quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; establishing and communicating service metrics; monitoring and analyzing results; implementing changes.
- Work closely between the supply chain and sales operations management.
- Ensures compliance with regulations, legislation and quality compliance policies.
- Any other duty that may be assigned by the MD from time to time.
Job Knowledge, Skills, Experience & Education
- B.Sc in Supply chain, Marketing, Business Administration other related field (MBA will be an added advantage)
- Ideal candidates MUST have industry experience i.e. shipping/freight background
- In-depth knowledge of customer service policies and practices
- Proficiency in CRM systems, MS Office applications
- English proficiency
- At least 7- 8 years experience in a Senior customer service management role
Salary & Application
- N6 million to N8 million per annum depending on experience (open to negotiations).
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: email@example.com using "SCM & name of past shipping/freight company" as subject of mail (For example, "SCM-Alhoy Shipping Limited").
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.