Accountants at WFO Roedl & Partner
Posted on: 8 February, 2017
Deadline: 22 February, 2017
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at WFO International
At WFO, there is an opportunity to learn and grow. Join the team of professionals supporting and enhancing the business space. From supporting growing and ambitious organizations across the world to working in a friendly and supportive environment, we have carved a niche for providing excellence in all service areas. Innovation is in our DNA and that’s why you belong here.
- We are looking for a focused, efficient, result-oriented individual with strong leadership personality and communication skills.
- The candidate must have the ability to multitask and simultaneously work on multiple engagements.
- He/She will be expected to directly lead small and medium sized engagements.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of B.Sc (Second Class Upper) or HND (Upper Credit) in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance or any related field.
- Must be fully certified (ICAN) accountant or in the final stage of professional exams. Additional professional certification alongside ICAN certification will be considered.
- Must possess strong Corporate Accounting Skills.
- Must possess knowledge and experience in Taxation and Reporting.
- Must possess a strong background in Corporate Finance.
- Must possess expertise in developing Business Plans and Feasibility studies report.
- Must possess a minimum of 5 years in financial accounting and management reporting in a well-structured organization.
- Must possess experience in accounting software i.e. SAP, QuickBooks or SAGE
- Strong leadership personality and communications skills.
Method of Application
Applicants should submit their applications via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Experienced Accountant” as subject of mail.
Note: Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about WFO InternationalSimilar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at HRLeverage Africa
- Jobs at Bleuapple Consulting
- General Manager, Administration at Ralds and Agate Limited
- Social Media/Content Stategist at AFM Recruit
- Job Vacancies at Bradfield Consulting
- Territory Sales Managers at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Training Coordinators at Workforce Group
- Job Openings at Willers Solutions