Accountants at WFO Roedl & Partner
Posted on: 8 February, 2017
Deadline: 22 February, 2017
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at WFO International
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
At WFO, there is an opportunity to learn and grow. Join the team of professionals supporting and enhancing the business space. From supporting growing and ambitious organizations across the world to working in a friendly and supportive environment, we have carved a niche for providing excellence in all service areas. Innovation is in our DNA and that’s why you belong here.
- We are looking for a focused, efficient, result-oriented individual with strong leadership personality and communication skills.
- The candidate must have the ability to multitask and simultaneously work on multiple engagements.
- He/She will be expected to directly lead small and medium sized engagements.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of B.Sc (Second Class Upper) or HND (Upper Credit) in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance or any related field.
- Must be fully certified (ICAN) accountant or in the final stage of professional exams. Additional professional certification alongside ICAN certification will be considered.
- Must possess strong Corporate Accounting Skills.
- Must possess knowledge and experience in Taxation and Reporting.
- Must possess a strong background in Corporate Finance.
- Must possess expertise in developing Business Plans and Feasibility studies report.
- Must possess a minimum of 5 years in financial accounting and management reporting in a well-structured organization.
- Must possess experience in accounting software i.e. SAP, QuickBooks or SAGE
- Strong leadership personality and communications skills.
Method of Application
Applicants should submit their applications via email to: email@example.com with “Experienced Accountant” as subject of mail.
Note: Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about WFO InternationalSimilar Jobs
- Jobs at a Water Manufacturing Company - Bradfield Consulting
- Product Innovation Officer at Proten International
- Latest Vacancies at Protege Management
- Graduate Client Service Representatives at The Zone Park
- Sales Executives at Smart Partners Consulting
- Site Engineer at HReade Limited
- Video Editor at AIM Group Limited
- Admin/ Admissions Officer at MasterMindsHRSG Consulting