Quantity Surveyors at BlueSteel Resources
Posted on: 8 February, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at BlueSteel Resources
BlueSteel Resources is a company dedicated to getting to the heart of the matter in the most professional and efficient manner. We aim to be the premier destination for talented candidates and clients committed to staffing top tier professionals. We pride ourselves on connecting clients with seasoned management talent in a diverse range of industries.
Our business relationships are based on trust and mutual respect. True recruitment service excellence can only develop over time, and by truly grasping the key challenges faced by our markets.
Quantity surveyors are responsible for the cost of any building project - from initial estimates, right through to the final acquisition of materials
- Reparation of contracts, including details regarding quantities of required materials
- On-going cost analysis of maintenance and repair work
- Feasibility studies of client requests
- Analyzing completed work and arranging payment to contractors
- Allocating upcoming work to contractors
- Site visits, assessments and projections for future work
- Seeking funding sources and submitting bids
- Carrying out feasibility studies
- Preparing plans, contracts, budgets, bills of quantities and other documentation
- Performing risk analysis evaluations
- Cost control
- Writing reports
- Preparing and submitting final accounts
- Making valuations
- Arranging payments to suppliers and contractors
- Providing advice and forecasts about costs
- Supervising staff.
- Team worker with good interpersonal skills
- Organized and methodological with a keen eye for detail
- IT skills e.g. proficient with Microsoft software
- Math skills / numerically minded
- Budget and financial management
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Industry knowledge and understanding
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Technically qualified (HNC min) in Quantity Surveying / Cost Management.
- Minimum 10 years’ quantity surveying experience
Method of Application
Applicants should Send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the Job Role as the tile of you mail.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about BlueSteel ResourcesSimilar Jobs
- Head, Human Resources at Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC)
- Senior Retail Manager at OutsideIn HR Limited
- Business Development Manager at Optimal HR Group
- Ruby Software Engineer at Tezza Business Solutions Limited
- Mass Communication Specialists at Rossland Placement Services
- Senior Sales & Marketing Managers at Fez Integrated Services Limited
- Latest Job Opportunities at Westfield Consulting Limited
- Jobs at Rutotech International Limited