Maxima Productions Company is a fast growing integrated media firm that focuses on media, advertising, branding and marketing, through the creation of concepts and content. It formally commenced operation in 2008, and has made significant impact in the sub-sector, boasting of several high profiles multinationals such as Nigerian Breweries, Nestle, Proctor & Gamble, and PZ as clients, and having created, produced and executed several high impact products in the Nigerian media and advertising market.
- The successful candidate will be for creating ideas and bring stories to life in scripts for feature TV Drama, Radio and Maxima Online Assets.
- Creating characters, crafting dialogue and writing an engaging plot.
- Organize and run all project activities in alignment with the aims and objectives of the project and aiming at the flawless execution of the project.
- Minimum of a B.Sc/HND in a related field from a reputable institution or related courses.
- 3-5 years of working experience as a Script writer/Project Coordinator in a Media Company.
- Requires brilliant command of written language, superior communication ability, patience, thirst for learning, and a tone of creativity.
- Attention to detail and experience working under deadline.
- Experience in real estate management.
Remuneration is attractive.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their resumes to: email@example.com , using the role applying for as the subject of the mail.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.