Fresh Job Opening at Universal Careers
Posted on: 8 February, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Universal Careers
Universal Careers is a Human Resource agency founded to help exceptional candidates and international clients who are interested in living and working in the biggest economy in Africa - Nigeria.
Good clients and excellent candidates go hand in hand and the mix of the two is absolutely essential for success, it is all about people.
At Universal Careers we are a small team of industry specialists, who are servicing our clients with bespoke HR solutions. No two clients are the same, so our approach to each Client is unique. We have a large network of consultants all-over the world with whom we build teams depending on the client and the specific task at hand.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provides analytic support by coordinating data extraction from various databases and data interpretation.
- Perform feasibility analysis, scope projects, and work closely with management to develop mid to long term corporate strategy for the Organization
- Identify market forces that would shape the future of the Organization’s sector and advise on responsive business strategy
- Proactively identify opportunities for growth; make presentations on implications and business requirements to management
- Conducted industry and company wide research and apply analytics to assess consumer trends and behaviours for the Organization
- Use advanced visualization in presenting route-to-market strategy
- Perform financial, business case, statistical and other quantitative analyses
- Source, update and analyze market competitive information to determine state of the Organization’s competitive positioning.
- Identify opportunities to develop new consumer insights, increase ROI, acquisition and engagement in all key channels
- Own the delivery of insight, business intelligence and analytics across the business units, making recommendations and implementing improvements to current business practice.
- Develop a thorough understanding of customer data to maximize the benefit of customer insight (e.g. increase revenues, reduce cost and churn)
- Apply advanced research and data sourcing skills to strategic analysis in a way that influences decision making and strategic priorities
- Work with business units to define appropriate KPIs including net promoter score, life-time value metrics, churn and engagement rates and other performance metrics
- Recommended company initiatives to address issues identified from data analysis and maximise value
- Organize and facilitate workshops to update relevant stakeholders across departments on trends and implications of consumer behaviour
- Design, co-create and deploy several macro-enabled toolkits to improve business process for the Organisation
- Collect and analyze primary data for the purpose of identifying value gap in revenue generation for the Organisation
- 5-8 years of experience working as a data analyst or business data analyst
- Management Consultancy experience is an added advantage
- 3+ years experience in Access, Excel(Advanced), Visio, and MS Project
- 3+ years of customer interfacing experience – project oversight, customer presentation.
- 3+ years SQL knowledge – T-SQL, Tables, Views
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting packages (Business Objects etc.).
- Advanced Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc.)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- B.Sc. in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics
- Excellent communication skills (Written & Verbal)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Universal Careers career website on recruit.zohopublic.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Universal CareersSimilar Jobs
- Graduate Personal Assistant to the CEO at Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Limited
- ICT Officers at AIM Group Limited
- Senior Media Planner/Strategist at Culminate Consulting
- Senior Manager Marketing - Data Products at Ascentech Services Limited
- Engineer: Inshop Technical Support at Lorache Group
- Senior Training Consultant at Ascension Consulting Services
- Mobile & Enterprise Apps | Software Developer at Thinkshifts Limited
- Group Executive Director, Strategy & Digital Transformation at DCSL Corporate Services Limited