AFMRecruit is a subsidiary of Afmining concepts a registered Nigerian company. Our expertise is in recruitment. Matching talent to jobs and companies using our proprietary afm360 Algorithm , which uses the candidates skills and interview grade to match our clients needs.
At AFMRecruit our mission is to provide staffing in order to assist our clients in achieving business critical solutions. By providing excellent customer service, innovation, experience of our staff and keeping clients at the center of our services, we will help businesses achieve their goals and consistently deliver a high return on investment
Afmrecruit Is a recruiting firm based in lekki Phase 1. We Are Looking To Hire An Excellent Procurement Manager For A Good Client Of Ours Also Based In Lekki Phase 1.
Candidate would be required to review contracts regularly to check performance against specifications, have wide contract management and importation knowledge.
- Process purchase requisitions and orders within purchasing authority.
- Invite, assess, and recommend supplier tenders, bids, quotations and proposals.
- Establish and negotiate contract terms and conditions and maintain supplier relationships.
- Prepare and maintain purchasing records, reports and price
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to determine procurement needs, quality and delivery requirements
- Assist in the development of specification for equipment, materials and services to be purchased.
- Administer contract performance, including delivery, receipt, warranty and damages .
- B.Sc. in any relevant field
- Professional qualification in supply chain or equivalent qualification.
- Minimum of 3-5 years cognate experience
- Pre-requisite knowledge about importation is required.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Experience in participating in tender processes.
- Proactive and takes initiative.
- Sound reasoning and sound judgment abilities.
- Must be organized.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Fluent in written and oral English.
go to method of application »
Afmrecruit is looking to recruit good candidate for a client of ours also based in lekki phase 1 and who are into Hospitality,Restaurant and Backery.
- Responsibility for overseeing the overall quality and safety of the company`s food products, ensuring that food products meet standards set by the company and regulatory authorities. Partnering with Operations to protect the company`s brand and deliver culinary excellence and quality at the restaurant.
- Trains employees on quality and safety and generally oversees the food production processes.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop and review quality and safety policies, and manage audits by third-party inspectors.
- Manage and lead the daily activities of quality assurance and sanitation.
- Implement and monitor procedures, standards and specifications aimed at meeting company’s food quality goals.
- Study and implement new local/federal regulations as outlined by the Lagos State Ministry of Health and NAFDAC, ensuring company`s compliance.
- Document company`s quality standards based on recognised standards, e.g., ISO 9000.
- Developing actionable plans for improvement of services and responding to customer feedback.
- Prepare reports on food quality status for submission to Management.
- Prepare and distribute monthly QA reports, presentations and QA topics that provide employees with food safety hazard statistics, new initiatives and system changes
- Keep records of all tests and inspections conducted.
- Monitor all operations that affect quality.
- Assist in the development and undertaking of risk assessments of new or changed plants - water treatment systems, water inlet and outlets, chemicals, waste disposal system, fumigation system, power plants, facilities etc.
- Participate in relevant industry bodies, internal QA forums, etc., to maintain a level of contemporary.
REQUISITE QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
A Bachelor’s degree in food-related discipline such as Food Science, Microbiology, etc. A minimum of three (3) years’ experience in food service operations.
- Thorough knowledge of methodologies of quality assurance and standards
- Excellent numerical skills and understanding of data analysis/statistical methods
- Good knowledge of MS Office and databases
- Great attention to details and a results driven approach
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills
- Ability to work independently and in team situations
- knowledge and best practice approaches
Method of Application
Applicants should send Cvs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.