Human Resource Vacancy in the Hospitality Industry - Workforce Group
Posted on: 8 February, 2017
Deadline: 17 February, 2017
View Jobs in Hospitality
View All Jobs at Workforce Management Centre
Workforce Management Centre - Our client, a reputable Hospitality Company, is currently seeking applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
- To design and implement an ambitious, forward thinking HR Strategy to ensure delivery of strategic and operational business plans in the company.
- Contribute to the strategic planning process in the business and continuously ensure alignment of HR initiatives to key business drivers.
- Revise the business organization structures, role profiles, manning levels and competencies to ensure that they support the current and future requirements of the business.
- Ensure the organisation has a clear understanding of the labour/immigration laws and regulations of Nigeria.
- Formulating the HR policies for the company including code of conduct for personnel as well as compensation & benefits, rules and regulations, staff procedures and policies.
- Develop and implement a communication strategy that allows a better cascade of information throughout the business.
- Direct change initiatives and builds commitment to implement changes to improve business performance.
- Implement SAP HR module effectively; maintain all HR related records in full accuracy in SAP at all times.
Qualification & Experience
- First Degree in Social Sciences or related field.
- Professional certification in HR (such CIPM, CIPD, SHRM) is a plus.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years HR related experience.
- Must have in-depth knowledge about the operational needs of the Business.
- Business driven with strong financial acumen.
- Must have a good knowledge of Human Resource Business Manuals, organizational development, talent management, performance management, workforce planning, retention strategies etc.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Sound knowledge of local and international labour relations.
- Business English is essential.
Skills & Competencies:
- High energy, pragmatic and a can do attitude, creating a positive culture in the company.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical capabilities.
- Open, honest and direct communicator.
- Customer focus, both internal and external, promoting the company as a preferred employer in the market.
- Ability to deliver results, meeting people goals and achieving employee satisfaction.
- Excellent negotiation and conflict management dealing with sensitive employee relations issues, while recognizing the sensitivities of cultural differences.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: email@example.com indicating "HR Coordinator" as the subject of the email.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Workforce Management CentreSimilar Jobs
- IT Support Officer at the Blowfish Limited
- Executive Chef at InterContinental Hotels
- Job Openings at Juice Bar
- Job Openings at Fahrenheit Hospitality Limited (FHL)
- Job Opportunities at Fahrenheit Hospitality Limited (FHL)
- Jobs at HRLeverage
- Jobs in the Hospitality Industry
- Jobs at Lilygate Hotel