Human Resource Vacancy in the Hospitality Industry - Workforce Group
Posted on: 8 February, 2017
Deadline: 17 February, 2017
View Jobs in Hospitality
View All Jobs at Workforce Management Centre
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Workforce Management Centre - Our client, a reputable Hospitality Company, is currently seeking applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
- To design and implement an ambitious, forward thinking HR Strategy to ensure delivery of strategic and operational business plans in the company.
- Contribute to the strategic planning process in the business and continuously ensure alignment of HR initiatives to key business drivers.
- Revise the business organization structures, role profiles, manning levels and competencies to ensure that they support the current and future requirements of the business.
- Ensure the organisation has a clear understanding of the labour/immigration laws and regulations of Nigeria.
- Formulating the HR policies for the company including code of conduct for personnel as well as compensation & benefits, rules and regulations, staff procedures and policies.
- Develop and implement a communication strategy that allows a better cascade of information throughout the business.
- Direct change initiatives and builds commitment to implement changes to improve business performance.
- Implement SAP HR module effectively; maintain all HR related records in full accuracy in SAP at all times.
Qualification & Experience
- First Degree in Social Sciences or related field.
- Professional certification in HR (such CIPM, CIPD, SHRM) is a plus.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years HR related experience.
- Must have in-depth knowledge about the operational needs of the Business.
- Business driven with strong financial acumen.
- Must have a good knowledge of Human Resource Business Manuals, organizational development, talent management, performance management, workforce planning, retention strategies etc.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Sound knowledge of local and international labour relations.
- Business English is essential.
Skills & Competencies:
- High energy, pragmatic and a can do attitude, creating a positive culture in the company.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical capabilities.
- Open, honest and direct communicator.
- Customer focus, both internal and external, promoting the company as a preferred employer in the market.
- Ability to deliver results, meeting people goals and achieving employee satisfaction.
- Excellent negotiation and conflict management dealing with sensitive employee relations issues, while recognizing the sensitivities of cultural differences.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: email@example.com indicating "HR Coordinator" as the subject of the email.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Workforce Management CentreSimilar Jobs
- Accounts Officer at Hilton Worldwide
- Guest Service Representative at Sheraton Hotels & Resorts - Marriott International
- Current Job Placements at Swanky Suites in Grandview
- Restaurant Area Manager - Eastern Region at Eat N' Go Limited
- Waiter/Waitress at Bluelodge Hotel
- Senior Accountng Officer at Swanky Suites in Grandview
- Waiter/Waitress at Westown Hotels
- General Manager at Swanky Suites in Grandview