The University of Lagos was established in 1962 by an Act of Parliament of the Federal Republic of Nigeria to encourage the advancement of learning. Located in the urban and commercial city of Lagos, with the main campus in Akoka, two other campuses are the Yaba campus and the College of Medicine, University of Lagos (CMUL) Idi-Araba campus. The University caters for both full time and part time students. The University has an overall student population of about 50,000 (regular and part-time at both undergraduate and postgraduate levels). It has a staff strength of over five thousand.
The prospective appointee must show:
- Evidence of the Firm's registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC);
- Evidence of the Firm's registration with the Office of the Auditor-General for the Federation;
- The Firm's profile, including professional qualifications of the key staff, past experience with respect to similar jobs which have been successfully handled, etc;
- Evidence of financial capability (Bank reference);
- Audited accounts of the Firm for the last three years, i.e., 2016, 2015 and 2014;
- Evidence of VAT registration and valid tax clearance certificates for the last three years, i.e., 2016, 2015 and 2014;
- Evidence of compliance with the provisions of the Pension Reform Act of 2014;and
- Evidence of registration with Industrial Trust Fund (ITF).
Method of Application
candidates/firms should send their applications to:
University of Lagos,
Note: Envelopes containing the applications must be marked "External Auditor" on the top right hand corner.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale