Business Development Executives at Willco Property Management
Posted on: 7 February, 2017
Deadline: 7 March, 2017
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at Willco
Willco Property Management is a client-centric property servicing company that provides a broad range of cost effective management solutions to a variety of clients.
- Business Development Executive is directly responsible for driving the growth of Willco by generating new business opportunities as well as motivating employees.
- Have thorough knowledge of the company's competitors and the marketplace.
- Work closely with the sales and marketing departments to develop training plans to educate and motivate employees of a company to perform at their most profitable level, identify potential new clients, craft proposals, and review contracts.
- Work with management team to identify and evaluate market, new target clients
- Identify and evaluate specific new profitable business opportunities
- Achieve own sales target and lead team to achieve team target and/or overall company target
- Initiate and complete proposals and presentation for new business opportunities
- Work with internal teams to deliver outstanding presentation to capture profitable business opportunity
- To maintain an excellent client relationship with existing and potential clients
- Develop and deliver the strategy for Willco’s new business development, appropriate to need and responsive to opportunity, in close collaboration with the Managing Director.
- Align the strategy with that of the organization and other programs, seeking to maximize effectiveness through collaboration.
- Research into relationships that should be developed and manage effective partnerships with both existing and new key corporate partners.
- Innovate and offer new ideas and approaches for developing Willco, building relationships with other prospective business partners and with other networks and members where appropriate.
- Stay appropriately networked and keep abreast of trends, news, events and deadlines, so that all possible, new or enhanced opportunities are exploited.
- Ensure work is conducted within the context of the overall governance and management of Willco, and its long-term strategy.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of a Degree in Business, Management or Marketing.
- At least 3 - 5 years work experience in business development.
- Proven generalist experience with the ability to work at both strategic and operational levels in Business Development.
- Proven track record of developing new businesses
- Excellent rapport building, networking and relationship management experience.
- Ability to develop fresh approaches and innovate as appropriate.
- Ability to provide strategic leadership and management, ensuring that the vision is not lost in the daily operations of the organisation
- Ability to review and analyse budgets and financial reports to see implications in the implementation and management of the projects.
- Task Management - Strong responsibility, self-motivated, able to work under high pressure
- Excellent word-processing and database management skills
- A passion for sales and a drive to succeed.
- Managing Director
- General Manager, Cooperate Services
Method of Application
Applicants should send their applications, briefly stating five reasons why you are the most suitable candidate, and CV's (with ‘Business Development Executive’ as subject) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about WillcoSimilar Jobs
- Business Development Executives at U-Connect Human Resources limited
- Business Development / Project Manager at Asset Management Group
- HTML Developer/IT Manager at MLS Properties
- Relationship Manager at Magenta Residential
- Business Manager At A Leading Real Estate Firm - Alexander Nelson
- Accountants at Adron Homes and Properties Limited
- Bookkeeper at H A Sambo Enterprises
- Latest Jobs at Sales Craft Limited