Sales Executives at SnapCredit Limited
Posted on: 7 February, 2017
Deadline: 24 February, 2017
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at SnapCredit
SnapCredit provides instant credit solutions to employees. We collaborate with employers and provide their staff with an online platform to access loans. Our 100% platform eliminates all the hassle and gives employees instant 24/7 access to credit.
- SnapCredit sales executives sell the companies' services to new customers; New customers include small, medium and large size businesses and government/ state owned organisations. Usually sales would go through HR heads, Finance heads or the MDs of the companies we are pitching to.
- As well as approaching potential customers with the aim of winning new business; sales executives are expected to work to maintain good relationships with existing clients, gaining repeat business wherever possible and managing recovery in case loan repayments are not paid on time
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
The candidate will need to:
- Have prior experience marketing and sourcing new clients for loan products is highly preferred.
- Maintain and develop new customers account, and liaison with internal order-processing staff.
- Develop long–term relationships with clients
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual reports
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, etc.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Min Required Experience:
- Minimum of 4 year(s) in banking, micro-finance or B2B sales with a leading company.
- A B.Sc./HND experience in Banking or any Micro finance industry is preferred; minimum of 4 years of related experience.
- Problem-solving and analytical skills to interpret sales performance and market trend information.
- Experience in developing marketing and sales strategies.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Computer and internet literacy
- Relationship development and management skills
- Ability to negotiate and influence customer choice
- Professional work attitude
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Strategic and innovative thinking
- Oral and written communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Client Relationship Management
- Motivation for Sales
- Meeting Sales Goals
- Good Negotiation Skills
- Good IT skills.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about SnapCreditSimilar Jobs
- Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Recruitment for Team Lead, Corporate Social Responsibility
- Financial Analyst Assistants at the African Development Bank (AfDB)
- Country Sourcing Manager at Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria
- Group Loan Officers at Verite Microfinance Bank Limited
- AML Compliance Officer at a Leading Global Investment Bank - Robert Walters
- Legal Officer at Seedvest Microfinance Bank Limited
- Citibank Nigeria Recruiting for Area Security Manager
- Job Opportunity at The World Bank Group