Customer Service Officers at Cookie Jar Gourmet Bakery
Posted on: 7 February, 2017
Deadline: 13 February, 2017
View Jobs in Food Services
View All Jobs at Cookie Jar Gourmet Bakery
Cookie Jar is the celebrated gourmet bakery that produces rich cookies, luxurious cupcakes, fine cakes, original pastries and inspired desserts. We apply unique creativity when fusing choice ingredients and pristine preparation to create these rich and famous goodies.
- Initiate transaction and follow up with customers to sell or resolve problems, answer questions and correspondence, and complete reports associated to sales, orders, queries and complaints.
- Prepare process, review and monitor various documents such as contracts and other documents.
- Contact current and prospective customers to sell and explain products, perform account rounding and solicit new business within the market area.
- Prepare and present proposals and quotes and recommends products based on customer needs.
- Attend to enquiries made on social media platforms as well as ensure optimum engagement.
- Assists customers and arranges payment terms in accordance with established guidelines.
- Performs in a manner that will prevent errors and omissions.
- Prepares and calculates product sales, invoicing, commissions and other accounting-related functions.
- Creates and maintains computer files and queries for follow-up action.
- Should reside on the island or very close to the island and have strong social media skills.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Customer Service for Breakfast at Eros’ as subject of the mail.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Cookie Jar Gourmet BakerySimilar Jobs
- Head Marketing at Sundry Foods
- Food Delivery Men and Women at Swift Food Delivery Nigeria
- Jobs at an Eatery Via Mario Consulting