Aldelia Group is a specialist Oil & Gas, Manpower and Project Services consultancy operating extensively in Europe, the Middle East, South East Asia, Africa and South America with Offices in London, Dubai, Brazil, Iraq, Kurdistan, Singapore and Nigeria.
Controlling the general activities of the distributor:
- Compliance with the terms of the distributor contract, production of company’s products from concentrates, logistics and supply chain streams (volumes), compliance with product- and service standards and specifications.
- Conduct audits of distributor production sites in Nigeria/Ghana (Conformity of company’s products specifications)
- Stock control
- Check the use of NON company’s products in running contracts
- Check and follow up financials of cost/hl contract
Technical support at customer level:
- Implement and follow up of company’s applications.
- Conduct technical audits.
- Optimization of cleaning and sanitation procedures and water treatment applications.
- Problem solving ( RCA) in the field of cleaning and sanitation and water treatment applications
- Solving “small” engineering problems (dosing equipment, measurement equipment, etc.)
- Writing procedures - that would be needed to make a solution sustainable.
Support at distributors level:
- Inform distributor of new application/products/approaches
- Train distributor staff on existing and new applications
- Train distributor on standard reporting templates
- Support distributor at joined customer visits. Being the company’s expert in any technical discussion with customer and taking the lead in technical discussions
- Participation in internal/external technical meetings.
- Extending relations with existing customers at all levels in the customers’ organization.
- Increase Company’s business:
- New application
- New customers
- Close follow up of (new) customer and competition “activity”.
- Prepare technical/audit/visit reports
- Keep consumption trackers (cost/hl contracts) updated and report any abnormality to RSD
- In conjunction with distributor prepare/issue on time weekly/monthly reports
- Prepare training programs for customer and local service teams of agent
- Serve as Company’s local/ Nigerian point contact
- Minimum of 10years experience in sales and distributor management, preferably in the chemical industry.
- BSc in Chemical related course preferable.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org