Job Opening at Co-creation Hub Nigeria
Posted on: 6 February, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB) Nigeria
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Co-creation Hub Nigeria is a social enterprise committed to bringing together stakeholders from different walks of life to work collaboratively on solutions to social challenges facing the Nigerian society.
- Co-Creation Hub seeks an experienced individual with strong working knowledge of the Nigerian public sector to join our team to lead our GovLab Practice geared to support the development and roll out of initiatives to improve public service delivery, citizen engagement & social accountability in Nigeria through the smart application of technology.
- The GovLab Lead will be CcHUB’s primary interface for government agencies, civil society and social innovators looking to improve the way citizens’ needs are met in Nigeria using technology.
- Specific areas of interest in the Governance space include public service delivery, open government, open data, extractive industries transparency & local government efficiency.
- This position requires a team player with leadership qualities, excellent marketing skills, a professional and positive attitude, organization and dependability.
Your responsibilities shall include the following :
- Identify critical governance priorities for the unit & initiate activities to stimulate solutions around the priority areas
- To plan, launch and manage innovation initiatives to deliver products to be utilised by government agencies, civil society & citizens to improve public service delivery & social accountability in Nigeria
- Research key governance issues to identify critical leverage areas around which GovLab should engage stakeholders and citizens
- Manage research & insights that drive solutions for the practice & its clients especially government agencies, civil society organisations & the general public
- Overall planning of activities, resources , budgets and operations of the practice
- Provide technical insights & networking support to governance ventures incubated at the CcHUB
- Develop a mentor network for the practice across the public sector & civil society and work with them to support incubated ventures
- Proactively identify engage & manage new partners with government, CSOs and donor agencies
- Lead in developing proposals for new governance projects to local and international funding organisations
- Work in coordination with senior management to set up a seed fund for governance ventures
- Prepare all required reports and maintain a comprehensive set of records on all activities
Our ideal candidate will have:
- A solid understanding of the Nigerian public sector with relationships to academia, government agencies, civil society, start-ups and the development partner community
- A Bachelor’s or Masters’ Degree from an accredited university
- Experience in civil society, a startup or other business environment
- A robust analytical skill set
- Strong working knowledge of computer applications including Microsoft applications
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- An entrepreneurial and innovative mind-set
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's and cover letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘Practice Lead, GovLab’.
Interested and qualified? Go to Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB) Nigeria career website on cchubnigeria.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB) NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Officer - IT Quality Assurance at IHS Towers
- Head, Internal Audit at Venture Garden Nigeria (VGN)
- Manager, Specialist Sales at MasterCard Nigeria
- Trainee Sales Customer Service - Power Tools at Bosch Africa
- Jobs at ERS Nigeria Limited
- Integrated Marketing Manager at myPadi.ng
- Latest Vacancies at AK Infotech Solutions Limited
- Senior Server Administrator at Venture Garden Group