Marketing/ Relationship Managers at Fadac Resources
Posted on: 6 February, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Fadac Resources
Fadac Resources - Our client is one of the premier companies in Nigeria with over 2000 members of staff. They are a general service contractors, our services include security, industrial/office cleaning, carpet/upholstery cleaning and horticulture. Also they have been in operation for over 40 years and have 23 branches across the country. Their client base cuts into over 500 locations nationwide. Due to rebranding taking palce, they are in need of a Marketing/ Relationship Manager.
- Comprehensive review and analysis of firm's relationship marketing activities
- Evaluate current approach to relationship marketing and make recommendations for a revised relationship marketing system
- Ensure senior management understanding and endorsement
- Implement revised system in targeted programmes areas of the organisation
- Evaluate implementation and develop clear action plan for take-up across remaining areas of business
- Provide training in new ways of working to peers and colleagues where appropriate
- To work with the Board of Directors and Chief Executive to devise and implement various corporate plans, reports and forecasts for the short and longer term to enhance the external profile of the organizations business and commercial activities and maximise income generation opportunities.
- To take responsibility for the firm's commercial business plans and targets including income generation targets, leading the staff team to ensure these are achieved.
- To oversee the effective and efficient delivery of ’s business and commercial activities including the monitoring of all income and expenditure.
- Manage sales, client relations and business development of the company within defined geographic areas.
- Ensure consistent, profitable growth in sales revenue through positive planning, deployment of sales personnel.
- Perform sales & marketing activities in relations to business development to establish new clients & business opportunities.
- Responsible for obtaining profitable results through firm's sales team by developing the team through motivation, skills development and product knowledge development.
- Monitor the performance of the sales team by establishing a system of reports and communications involving sales reports and cyclical sales meetings with the General Manager.
- Coordinate proper company resources to ensure efficient and stable sales result
Method of Application
Applicants should send Cvs to email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Fadac ResourcesSimilar Jobs
- Latest Vacancies at Resource Intermediaries Limited (RIL)
- Sales/Account Manager - Digital Advertising at Workforce Group
- Job Openings at Global Profilers
- Executive Secretaries at Fosad Consulting
- Experienced Sales Executives at Integrated Corporate Services Limited (ICSL)
- Job Openings at Human Resource Specialists Limited (HRSNG)
- Male Cleaners at Leadhire Limited
- Project Executives at an ICT Firm Via Petros Consulting LLC