Responsibilities & Deliverables
- Define the implementation plans of the assigned brands.
- Manage the Annual & Quarterly brand planning cycle from situation analysis, through planning and execution of tactical activities.
- Actively contribute to brand and business strategy for the organisation.
- Conduct quarterly regional cycle meetings reviewing the brand performance and succeeding quarters brand plans
- Drive market requirements for current & future brands/line extensions by conducting market research and feasibility studies through in house team or external agencies.
- Conducting regional product knowledge training workshops to improve the knowledge and communication strategy of the sales team.
- Provide in-depth industry, market & competitive brand analysis through market research & surveys.
- Work closely with Regional Marketing and Local Sales to develop and execute sales tactics, tools and marketing input materials.
- Ensure all local communication and promotion is aligned with the core brand strategy as provided by Central Marketing, ensuring consistent communication of the brand key messages to create a distinct product positioning.
- Maintain a tracking and review system to track, control and improve implementation of agreed marketing programs.
- Maintain records of all marketing activities, items and marketing spends.
- Provide inputs in developing Pricing and Packaging Strategies.
- Proactively communicate with Senior Management on the plans & business performance of the assigned brands.
COMMUNICATIONS & WORKING RELATIONSHIPS
- Central Marketing, Local Sales, Regulatory, Local Management team
- Key Customers (Key Accounts, Opinion Leaders, Pharmacists, Paramedics etc), Market research agencies, Ad agencies, Media & BTL agencies ( where needed)
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, & SKILLS
- Minimum Qualifications: BBA with specialisation in Marketing/B.Pharm/B.Sc Life Sciences (MBA preferred)
- Minimum Experience: 2-4 years in Brand management of Pharma Ethical/ OTC brands in Nigeria
- Skills: Excellent team player with ability to influence cross functional teams without formal authority must be analytical and should have very good presentation skills. Must be very good in MS office applications. Should be willing to travel extensively within Nigeria.