If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
MediaVision Limited is Nigeria’s Leading Events Management and Sports Marketing Company with a Vision to be at the Forefront of a Self-sustaining Sports Industry in Nigeria and Africa at large. We are committed to constantly using the vehicle of sports to help our clients reach out in novel, innovative and exciting ways. Over the years, we have been able to build a strong and enduring relationship with corporate Nigeria.
Our passion and professionalism for over the past ten years has seen us rack up an impressive clientele which includes – Pepsi, GT Bank, Cadbury, SystemSpecs, Globacom, Lagos State Government, Standard Chartered Bank, GSK etc.
- To develop visual representation for our social media campaigns
- To establish and use a range of captivating visual content on our social media platforms
- Develop creative designs and contents for our Newsletters
- Prompt upload of event previews on the website
- Instant upload of event reviews on the website
- Proactively generate contents from recent company activities for uploads on the website
- Regular review and overhaul of the outlook of the website
- Instant on-site post on our social media channels
- Strategically establish campaigns that will significantly grow fan-base
- Promote our brands and products via online platforms
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum of 3 years relevant work experience in brand management
- This position is bespoke to the female gender
- HND or BSc in any discipline
- Applicants should be between the ages of 22-26 years
- Familiarity with Standard Microsoft Office packages is a prerequisite.
- Good writing skills and graphics expertise is an added advantage.
- Ability to use WordPress and Mail Chimp is an added advantage.
- Candidate must be available to work weekends
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below